PDA

View Full Version : anybody going to ls snake hunt??

mrnate400ex
04-10-2004, 11:38 AM
i think we are heading down on saturday and just staying for the day. i've never been down on snake hunt, but i hear it is pretty crazy!! anybody have any good snake hunt stories??

RH1N08d9
04-10-2004, 09:38 PM
I aint goin but my friend is! it's basically a big party, kinda like bike week for quads! I'd like to go and just sit in camp, the dunes get full of drunks, and a little too packed to ride comfortably I think!

kssandduner
04-12-2004, 12:03 PM
I just came back from the littles sahara on sunday, and you wouldn't believe the number of people that were showing up on sunday and staying for the week. I bet all the electricity spots are already gone. We were camped in cowboy like usual, and it seemed like we had fifty different neighbors. People would pull in with their motorhomes and enclosed trailers, and set up a temporary camp, and then spend the rest of the day driving around looking for a better spot to open up in the south campground. They've already got a good chunk of the ditch in the north campground fenced off. The fence is like a foot off the road, and there is a fence post like every five foot. I can't believe they didn't wait till after snake hunt weekend to start that crap. I don't know where all those people are going to go.

Joe