PDA

View Full Version : Arens Yz 426

MOUSE
04-10-2004, 11:38 AM
ok i hate to do it but im thinking of selling my quad as i just dont have the time,patience, heart to finish it. i have been doing this conversion for a little over a year and have just run out of motivation to finish it. i am asking 5000.00 obo for everything i have and the buyer will not have much to do to get it running just a few odds and ends.

brandnew arens 400ex frame with mounts already for the yz motor (includes motor and radiator mounts)

2002 yz 426 motor with about 10 hrs on it total. was took out of a almost brand new dirtbike and has been in my shed since.

arens +1.25 swingarm

arens radiator

+3 jrd long travel a arms

long travel tcs shocks ( 3 rides on these)

elka rear shock ( bought from mxbubs on this site)

stock 400ex subframe needs powder coat

stock 400ex plastic

a bunch of stock parts if wanted

frame swinger and arms are all powder coated silvervein wich looks really nice.

this project is all but finished and i hate to sell it but like i said i just dont have the motivation or time to do it. i will assist the buyer in every way that i can with any questions he or she has along the way as i am pretty familiar with what needs to be done and will be glad to get pics and send to email but please dont ask if your not interested in buying. all that is really needed in finishing is a arens oil tank (wich i cant seem to get from him) or a oil block off kit that i was going to get just never ordered. thats about it any questions feel free to ask i prefer cash or money order but i may consider a trade on a newer yz250f dirtbike.

thanks for your time any questions or if someone wants to talk to me i will email you my phone #.

MOUSE
04-10-2004, 11:47 AM
i forgot to mention it has rear douglas billiet beedlocks with turfs that are almost new on the back and front douglas billet rims with holeshots on the front that are new. im sure there are more things im forgetting but like i said any questions feel free to ask .

and 5k isnt set in stone but i wont go much lower than that. also if someone buys it depending on the agreed upon price i may assist with or cover shipping. i am willing to ship it anywhere in the us and will help anyway i can with crating.

quadboy1988
04-10-2004, 12:11 PM
what state are u located in??

MOUSE
04-10-2004, 12:18 PM
im in NC and i would be willing to drive a little ways if i have to to meet someone at no extra charge unless i have to drive more than say 4 hours one way

westcoastmxer
04-10-2004, 12:32 PM
hey man im interested send me a pm or email to quadfmx12@aol.com and tell me the parts ill need to finish the project like brakes,carb,airbox..all that stuff..thanx ben

quadboy1988
04-10-2004, 01:45 PM
r u into any trades..will u drive to NJ

Atreyu
04-10-2004, 02:12 PM
Let me know if you decide to part out.

gun32boarder
04-10-2004, 03:25 PM
how about a kx125 and money

EvilJester400EX
04-10-2004, 04:09 PM
Would you take trade on a 2003 400EX (built for mx) and some cash?

Hoodeye3
04-10-2004, 08:53 PM
Mouse,
Send me some pics to hoodeye3@msn.com of all that is included in the sale (good ones please). If all is well and you dont have a problem shipping I might take it all!

gibson400ex
04-10-2004, 09:04 PM
how much money to get this thing ready to ride?

3 grand?

let me know and send pics to Gibson400ex@aol.com

MOUSE
04-12-2004, 02:47 PM
ok it appears that i didnt give a accurate enough description of exactly what was needed to finish this quad.

when i said not much i ment hardly anything ,

al that is needed is an oil tank or a block off kit which ever you prefer, some misc. nuts and bolts 2 peices of radiator hose, an adapter for the carb to corect the angle at the head ( like 10 bucks at a goodyear or napa). and thats about it. there may be some tiny things im forgetting but thats about all there is.

it has everything like brakes and lines gas tank rpm axle tc pipe brand new never used d.i.d chain brandnew renthal rear 37 tooth sprocket, ac pro pegs short of the stock 400ex brake calipers and the steering stem and subframe, plastic there isnt many stock parts from my 400ex.

it has also been brought to my attention that i am not asking enough for this with no more that what needs to be done to get it going.

i apologize if this breaks anyones heart but heres the deal im upping my price as i set down and added it up and like my friends told me im losing alot of money. im upping my price for this bike to 7500.00 obo which in my opinion is still a hell of a deal. if it doesnt sell i will just eventually finish it and relist it here and ebay for more than that . please no one flame me for this as you know that you would do the same thing if you were losing a ton of money. and i dont intend to go in the hole on this after i put so much time and money into this bike. if this upsets you and you dont want to buy it now then im srry but id rather it set in my shed than lose alot of money on it.