PDA

View Full Version : Z400....400ex

robjohn74
04-10-2004, 08:55 AM
WELL I HEARD THAT THE Z WAS FASTER THAN THE EX BUT A BUDDY GOT A Z A FEW WEEKS AGO AND WE LINE UM UP YESTERDAY AND WE DRAGED THEM AND EVERY TIME WE LINED THEM UP WE WERE SO CLOSE YOU REALY COULD NOT TELL WHAT WON WAS FASTER .OUT OF 15 TIMES IT WAS EVEN HE DID NOT BEAT ME ANY MORE THAN I BEAT HIM ...IWOULD SAY THEY ARE VERY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER... AND I THINK IT DEPENDS ON WHO HAS A BETTER START..

Dill Pickle
04-10-2004, 09:23 AM
were both stock????? if they were, the Z's top speed is more then the 400ex's stock. so the factor that causes u to win and him to win on and off was probably who got the holeshot etc

ps caps lock = hard to read hurts eyes

robjohn74
04-10-2004, 09:31 AM
YES THEY WERE BOTH STOCK,,, WELL WE DRAG A 1/4 EVERY TIME AND HE NEVER BEAT ME BYE MORE THAN A QUAD TO A QUAD AND 1/2 AND IT WAS THE SAME WHEN I WON... SO I WOULD SAY THEY ARE TO CLOSE TO TELL ..

04-10-2004, 09:58 AM
http://maddox.xmission.com/keyboard4.jpg That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon robjohn74, you can do better than that. I used to type emails in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete. maddox

robjohn74
04-10-2004, 10:21 AM
well if little stuff like this bothers you that i wright in caps. then you should not let little $hit bother you . life is much better then little stuff getting to you..

ps..... nice pic

04-10-2004, 10:52 AM
yah..its just a joke..caps gets annoying for alot of people b/c its hard on the eyes & makes you look not smart that you have to type in all caps to try to get your point across....you may be a better rider than your friend on his Z b/c I know the Z will smoke a stock 400ex...

robjohn74
04-10-2004, 11:13 AM
that might be true but even when we switch we still ran the same my guess is it will smoke me in a long distance race but when we raced about 400 feet i smoke him but when we raced long distance we were pretty close....................... i am not trying to say the ex is faster . i would have to say the only way a z can win is in a long distance race in a straght line .because when we race around my track i dam near beat him by half the track ... and he,s been rideing for about a year now. and yes i am a better rider ive been rideing for 21 years now.

04-10-2004, 11:21 AM
the z has a better & newer technological motor than the 400ex but thats about all it has over it...the frames & almost everything else are weak & the geometry makes it feel a bit squirrely like the raptor but not as bad....a good quad in stock form & an even better one if you mod it out with suspension, aarms, gusset frame

jonc623
04-10-2004, 11:47 AM
i have had both z 400 and 400 ex and the ex handles ALOT better than the z but the motor is ALOT better than the ex so take your pick

ReconRider25
04-10-2004, 11:52 AM
ive ridden both the z/kfx and my ex, raced against mutiple kfx's, and i really dont feel any difference in power. seemed pretty much the same to me except the powerband felt a little smoother on the ex. go ahead flamers, bash my post, but i still think the ex is a better quad, even power wise.

04-10-2004, 12:14 PM
:rolleyes:

robjohn74
04-10-2004, 12:40 PM
now i will have to say that the only way a stock for stock ex and z race will end up , the ex will take the z up to about 1/8 to 1/4 mile but from then on z will take the ex ... when i draged the z at 500yards i smoke it bye at least 2 to 3 quads..but when we raced 1/4 mile it was so close .but the fartherer we got he gained on me..................................distance is a estm guesson what we raced .

Punk'd
04-10-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
http://maddox.xmission.com/keyboard4.jpg That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon robjohn74, you can do better than that. I used to type emails in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete. maddox

LMFAO! nice pic!;)

04-10-2004, 01:50 PM
thanks..i stole it from www.maddox.xmission.net funniest site ever

Big400EX
04-11-2004, 12:30 AM

Do you have not a thing better to do then go around critisizing other people? :huh

Did you actually take that picture?:confused:

Cal440exRider
04-11-2004, 12:42 AM
thanks..i stole it from www.maddox.xmission.net funniest site ever
He stole it

markeg192
04-11-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Big400EX
Do you have not a thing better to do then go around critisizing other people? :huh :

It would seem he doesn't.

04-11-2004, 10:00 AM
:eek2: wow it was a joke..i clearly explained that after the guy told me to stop letting the little things bother me....go read it, then whine :rolleyes:

robjohn74
04-11-2004, 08:52 PM
well i would be the one he is critisizing .but see i dont let little $hit get to me like him.... see guys like that run there jaws over the internet but if they were face to face with me i bet they would think twice about critisizing me ..so there for this post can end now ........

04-11-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by robjohn74
well i would be the one he is critisizing .but see i dont let little $hit get to me like him.... see guys like that run there jaws over the internet but if they were face to face with me i bet they would think twice about critisizing me ..so there for this post can end now ........ ur the one running your mouth now....i guess your a scumbag like me now huh? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i forsee this thread getting locked :( im not gonna post on it anymore...goodbye

CowsBitePeople
04-11-2004, 09:08 PM
people like this is what gets threads closed, hopefully this one will be, how immature are you people!?:rolleyes: Just calm down, he typed in ALL CAPS NOT GUNNA KILL ANYONE!!

toby400ex
04-11-2004, 10:13 PM
http://maddox.xmission.com/keyboard4.jpg That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon robjohn74, you can do better than that. I used to type emails in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete. maddox How do you manage to sound like an idiot even when you don't write completely in caps?

markeg192
04-12-2004, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by CowsBitePeople
people like this is what gets threads closed, hopefully this one will be, how immature are you people!?:rolleyes: Just calm down, he typed in ALL CAPS NOT GUNNA KILL ANYONE!!

I'M WITH THIS GUY. WHO'S IT GONNA HURT ANYWAYS?