PDA

View Full Version : Help on 416 kits

Poston5
04-09-2004, 10:22 PM
My brother is buying a quad with a 416 kit on it. He bought it off ebay from a guy in georgia from a guy named Ryan Allison. I dont know much about the kit the ups and downs of them. This guy said it has never been raced. But it has aftermarket everthing. Everything lonestar and the frame welded in places so it wont break and all the good stuff. I was wondering if anybody has heard of this guy. And do you know if the quad has been raced. Also can you tell me some about the kit. It also has a Hot stage2 cam.

J37MX
04-10-2004, 01:20 AM
I dont know the guy or anything your brother got the quad off of but im currently selling my 416ex. It has a 416 piston with Hot Cam stage 2 cam. I just thought id let you know that it really makes quite a difference in power especially with a full system exhaust and correctly jetted. I was running a Duncan Racing Double Barrel full system exhaust with the stock gearing, UNI airfilter, and no airbox lid. It really woke my 400ex up. But now im getting a YFZ450 so thats why im selling mine.