PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated!!!!!

dn1911
04-09-2004, 07:34 PM
trying to tune after full exhaust change (HMF Ballance pro)
i have a 180 main but i can't get to the needle to adjust it or the fuel screw can anyone help quick trying to get ready to ride tomarrow!!

sethg
04-09-2004, 08:33 PM
I run the slipon Ballance pipe and are running the 180 main with a HRC cutout airbox top. Should be right stock.

jfboy
04-10-2004, 07:27 PM
I was looking at your sig what happed top your WB pipe ??? didnt like it ???

kbass24emtp
04-10-2004, 08:16 PM
I have the HMF full system and the HRC kit. I have a 195 main jet. The pilot jet is stock and the needle is the HRC needle in the factory clip position 3rd slot I think. The pilot screw is in the factory location also. An easy way to get to the pilot screw I found is to remove the idle knob and you can get easy access to the screw. You should not have to mess with any of this with what you have. Just change the main jet.

dn1911
04-11-2004, 01:11 PM
we got it figured out
not sure what the finnal settings were but i know that we changed the needle a couple positions, richened the mixture screw and went up to a 185 main. rode all day and it was awsome.

WB pipe is still usable just go ever so slightly bent after a bad wheelie incident. all it needs is a new aluminum collar and it should line up well enough to work. just needs cleaned. ran very well with it on. if anyone is interested let me know will make good deal on it

I'm going to try to get some pics up soon of the new pipe and grab bar