PDA

View Full Version : Well wish me luck !!

dirtmomma
04-09-2004, 06:02 PM
WEll since my 300 is tore down I wasn't gonna race this weekend BUT a buddy ofours said I could borrow his lowering kits for the 400 :blah: :blah: so once again I put all my tires & spacers on it & should get the kits tonight!! I'm pretty excited but a little worried about the starts & the torque off the line LOL mine is just so smooth & I'm used to it I guess, they usually have early practice but not tomarrow OF COURSE!!! OH well I'm sure I'll be fine heck I mihgt even have more fun on it :devil: So anyway I'll be posting Sun. how the boy & I do!! maybe even have some pics whol knows :)

ILGNCC400EX
04-09-2004, 07:58 PM
just ride it like it aint yours;) which it aint:eek:

roostin_dale
04-09-2004, 08:00 PM
good luck momma!!

dirtmomma
04-10-2004, 09:33 AM
AH heck I couldn't get the lowering kits so don't think I"ll be racing it :grr: :( Guess I could just go out there & high side around the track LMAO!! Who kows what I'll be doing probably just let my son race & make it a short evening!! Thanks for the good lucks though ;)

JOEX
04-10-2004, 09:16 PM
That's too bad:( Hope you bring back some pics and DJ brings back a trophy;)

dirtmomma
04-11-2004, 10:31 AM
HAHA Joe your funny :D WEll I ended up racing anyways, I practiced on a friends 305EX that was nice but she was running the womens class too LOL, so I tried her husbands 400(416 stroker :eek2: ) NOW that thing had friggin' power!!! But he didn't have his sway bar on & it kept high siding so I just decided to run the BLASTER :blah: now that was an experience to say the least, but I had fun!! Got 3rd in my heat & 6th in my main :rolleyes: I didn't get any practice on it so it was about my last lap on my heat when I finally got used to it!!
Now for the DJ, he did AWESOME once again :D :D :D he got 1st heat & 1st main!!!!!!!!!! there's a guy out there that has come to the decision he can't beat DJ LOL he's a friend of ours that rides his sons blaster & he keeps thinking he can beat him but he can't LMAO. So it was a good night, I had FUN my quad should be ready for the next race so things should be much better :blah:

JOEX
04-11-2004, 07:38 PM
Glad you got to race and congrates to DJ on the win:)

Where's the pics!?!:D