PDA

View Full Version : Fibe doesn't deliever Literaly!

660RaptorRider
04-08-2004, 10:28 PM
WEll i ordered my fibe hood from adam in mid febuary. He said he should be able to get it out in around two weeks when i ordered it. Well i called back in two weeks and he was in florida. Well i called back the next week and he said that the mounting kits werent in so he'll give me an email when they come in. Well bout two weeks later i email him and ask so bout 5 days later i get an email that says it is in and it will be shipped out the next day. Two weeks after that i called and his wife told me that it shipped out the day before and here i am two weeks later with out a hood. This is the sorriest most unorganized person ive ever dealed with. I dont reccomend Fibe to anyone. Total waste of time, and a 10 dolla phone card. quadtech for me if it doesnt come in.

RytM1
04-09-2004, 06:02 AM
Easiest way yo see if they are B.S.'ing you is to get a tracking number. Then run it through the appropriate shipper. Plus you will know exactly where it is and when it may show up.

660RaptorRider
04-09-2004, 11:10 AM
thats the thing man. he wont give me one. total b.s.

RytM1
04-09-2004, 12:10 PM
Yeah...that's F'd up. PM him a link to this thread..LOL.

Doibugu2
04-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by RytM1
Yeah...that's F'd up. PM him a link to this thread..LOL.

He has been called out before. If you guys remember he was a site sponser for awhile, till he screwed that deal up. I think he is driving himself right out of business.:huh

660RaptorRider
04-09-2004, 10:08 PM
well i dont think anyone on exriders is gonna buy off of him so i think hes pretty much outa bussiness cuz i doubt he wont sponser any other site.

nacs400ex
04-10-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by 660RaptorRider
well i dont think anyone on exriders is gonna buy off of him so i think hes pretty much outa bussiness cuz i doubt he wont sponser any other site.

Sucks to hear you have a problem with him :( I havent had a problem yet.

Quad18star
04-10-2004, 08:12 PM
I havent had any problems dealing with him . I was actually down at his place today and he was doing some work in his shop . I don't think he's out to screw you over and shipping companies DO lose items sometimes . As for him losing business , I don't think he'll lose too much business when he's giving out some awesome deals . Hiper rims all the way around for my YFZ for $750 Canadian , you do the math and it works out to about $500 US . With deals like that , He wont be hurting for business . Just my 2 cents .

Quad18star
04-10-2004, 08:13 PM
Nacs400ex , is that your 250R sitting down at his shop?? If so the bike looks SICK !!!!! Can't wait to see what it looks like when its completely finished .

660RaptorRider
04-10-2004, 10:43 PM
well im not the only person on this site hes screwed over ask him about it next time ur at his shop. Every person ive talked to that he said it shipped it got mysteriously lost in the mail.

muff
04-10-2004, 10:54 PM
well im not the only person on this site hes screwed over ask him about it next time ur at his shop. Every person ive talked to that he said it shipped it got mysteriously lost in the mail.

:o hardkor front hubs w/ me

getting my money back was not easy, thanks to visa they were able to pull the money back out right from him. i know me and many others will not be dealing with him again.

RytM1
04-11-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
.....and shipping companies DO lose items sometimes ....
Then all Fibe has to do is give 660 the tracking number, and 660 can deal with the shipper, and lay blame where it really belongs if that is the case. Apparently Fibe isn't too concerned about shippers losing their product and customers not receiving it, or they would be helping to resolve this matter.

660RaptorRider
04-11-2004, 03:29 PM
exactly. it just seems that he doesnt care and with that attitude he wont get much bussniess.

Wired
04-13-2004, 01:48 PM
i dont think adam is losing much business by a few people on here complaining. there's more people out there ordering ATV products that have no idea what an "internet" is compared to a small ammount of people on here :blah: sometimes crap happens and people get behind on orders. where i work we run into back orders often but hey thats just how things go. people just arent patient these days :o

Doibugu2
04-13-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Wired
i dont think adam is losing much business by a few people on here complaining. there's more people out there ordering ATV products that have no idea what an "internet" is compared to a small ammount of people on here :blah: sometimes crap happens and people get behind on orders. where i work we run into back orders often but hey thats just how things go. people just arent patient these days :o

There is a difference between being backordered and being lied to.

Explain the 3 plus weeks of lying, why wouldn't Adam just tell him it's not done, instead of giving him incorrect info and not sending him the product.

You also claim the few people here complaining, then go on to say there are more people out there ordering without a computer. Do you honestly believe none of those people are having problems?

muff
04-13-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Wired

i'm sorry, i dont have more patience than 2 months for used hubs that he had sitting there!

nacs400ex
04-14-2004, 04:24 PM
Nacs400ex , is that your 250R sitting down at his shop?? If so the bike looks SICK !!!!! Can't wait to see what it looks like when its completely finished .

:eek: Yeah, thats my R. I think its gunna look sick. I was gunna go with JB LT's, but now I think I am gunna go with Walsh LT's. For shocks LT quadrate Elkas. I am excited for my first race on this thing. Hopefully that LRD motor hauls.

Once your able to race, you gotta come out to RJ's and ride with some of us.

Quad18star
04-14-2004, 06:28 PM
Have you ever ridden an LRD powered quad before?? I had my engine in my old LT 250r race quad done by them , and it hauled *** . If the weather is nice , I'll be done at RJs to watch this weekend . I'm a short guy and I'll prolly have my black shift jacket on with a white hat . If you see me stop me and say Hi . Hopefully soon enough I'll be able to get back to ridding and slowly start getting back into shape for racing this year . I might bring my quad down if the old man will lend me his truck . Still haven't gotten a trailor or a hitch for my sunflower yet .

660RaptorRider
04-14-2004, 07:33 PM
exactly, if he wouldnt lie it would be fine. if he could just tell me he is backed up and it probably wont get out for another 3 weeks i would be mad but i wouldnt bash him on here at least he's tryin. But since he just keeps feedin everyone full of crap it gets really annoying.

nacs400ex
04-17-2004, 02:06 PM
Have you ever ridden an LRD powered quad before?? I had my engine in my old LT 250r race quad done by them , and it hauled *** . If the weather is nice , I'll be done at RJs to watch this weekend . I'm a short guy and I'll prolly have my black shift jacket on with a white hat . If you see me stop me and say Hi . Hopefully soon enough I'll be able to get back to ridding and slowly start getting back into shape for racing this year . I might bring my quad down if the old man will lend me his truck . Still haven't gotten a trailor or a hitch for my sunflower yet .

OK, I will look for ya at RJ's, I always go there. I havent ridden an LRD motor yet. Dying to see how this old technology compares to the new.

QuadJunkies
04-18-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
There is a difference between being backordered and being lied to.

Explain the 3 plus weeks of lying, why wouldn't Adam just tell him it's not done, instead of giving him incorrect info and not sending him the product.

You also claim the few people here complaining, then go on to say there are more people out there ordering without a computer. Do you honestly believe none of those people are having problems? I have heard this ALOT more than just a Few people are not getting there products also........ This is a messed up Deal....:( :grr:

nacs400ex
04-19-2004, 05:40 PM
:confused: I think all of these heard stories are the same story over and over, but hey I could be wrong.

Pappy
04-19-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
:confused: I think all of these heard stories are the same story over and over, but hey I could be wrong.

yep your wrong. fibe needs to get his act together.

AtvMxRider
04-19-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by nacs400ex

Well one time is too many.

660RaptorRider
04-19-2004, 07:41 PM
Well i got my Quadtech Naca duct hood intoday and put it on and all i can say is it is one of my bet mods. And Atvmxrider nice to meet you for the first time.;)

AtvMxRider
04-19-2004, 07:53 PM
And Atvmxrider nice to meet you for the first time.;) :confused: We've met before?

660RaptorRider
04-19-2004, 08:18 PM
think about it JER BEAR muhhhahaaaa :blah:

AtvMxRider
04-19-2004, 08:42 PM
think about it JER BEAR muhhhahaaaa :blah:

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/brick.gif

Jingle oh I mean Joey.......:D http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/banhim.gif

Quad18star
04-19-2004, 10:58 PM
Alright Guys ... everyone that emailed me with their info , this is for you . I didn't get the chance to talk with Adam about your hoods . There were a lot of people around and I didn't feel it would have been the right thing to do and bring the subject up about these hoods while others were around . I work with the public on a day to day business , and to be professional I know when to bring up a subject and when to just leave it for another time . This was one of those moments to bring it up another time . I WILL talk to him about it , cuz I still have to give him some cash for my Hipers that I bought . They were exactly how he described them and he had them at the track with him for me to pick up . He even let me take off with them , while still oweing him almost $150 for them . I think it was pretty good of him to do this for me . So when i go down or talk to him the next time over the phone or at his shop , I will bring this subject up . I still ahve everyones stories and info , so don't worry , I'll try and get this stuff straightened out for you guys .

660RaptorRider
04-20-2004, 04:23 PM
thank you and i understand that you didnt want to bring it up. But i already recieved my quadtech hood and have no interest in his again thank u.

Quad18star
04-21-2004, 12:16 PM
Hey not a problem ... I'll let Adam know about your decision . I'm just here trying to help a fellow ExRider member and trying to help a business thats trying to grow . I've been on the recieving end of getting screwed out of a deal and I know how frustrating its been . I also know what it's like being litterally swamped with orders and trying to please everyone and get orders out on time . I work for the largst aftermarket parts dealership for sleds and ATV's in Canada . We're in out peak ATV season right now and it's hard to please every customer , but I'll tell a customer if his part is not available for another 3 months or whatever and not tell a BS line . We also run a 100 + employee business ... and keep in mind that Fibe Industries is run mainly by ONE (1) person and thats Adam himself . Maybe he's taking on too much at one time , who knows . I'm not speaking for anyone or taking sides in this despute , I'm just gunna try my best and relay a message to him about this situation .

nacs400ex
04-21-2004, 06:55 PM
Hey not a problem ... I'll let Adam know about your decision . I'm just here trying to help a fellow ExRider member and trying to help a business thats trying to grow . I've been on the recieving end of getting screwed out of a deal and I know how frustrating its been . I also know what it's like being litterally swamped with orders and trying to please everyone and get orders out on time . I work for the largst aftermarket parts dealership for sleds and ATV's in Canada . We're in out peak ATV season right now and it's hard to please every customer , but I'll tell a customer if his part is not available for another 3 months or whatever and not tell a BS line . We also run a 100 + employee business ... and keep in mind that Fibe Industries is run mainly by ONE (1) person and thats Adam himself . Maybe he's taking on too much at one time , who knows . I'm not speaking for anyone or taking sides in this despute , I'm just gunna try my best and relay a message to him about this situation .

I feel exactly the same way, Im just trying to help both sides out. Then normally we get ridiculed for liking a company a few people have had problems with. Im sure all companies have had there problems. But hopefully adam gets what you guys are saying, and i guess change things around.

400exBro
04-21-2004, 07:09 PM

just saw this thread, and would have to agree what he said... haven't had a problem with adams products, the only problem is that x-factor had a long back order for the pro peg nerfs that i bought through adam...
he is a good guy, and can defently trust him... i deffently recomend him...

steveatv3
04-21-2004, 07:35 PM
but the thing is you guys are all located in canada......there is a problem with shipping i think:confused:

NTPracing22
04-21-2004, 07:49 PM
my problems have been with shipping. I send him extra money to pay for shipping because i hate COD. twice i still got COD and once i got a UPS bill for 15 bucks, said something about an import fee.

He does have someone working with him, the kid send my seat cover to someone else, so they had to order another-thats the story i got when i called

steveatv3
04-21-2004, 07:56 PM
i have gotten everything hear is the list

-weare making it will be sent by end of the week
-sorry next week
-IT has been shipped (2weeks go by)
-Hear is a trcking number it is wrong
-Sry it has been lost in the mail
-Ill make you anohter one, it will be overnighted to your house

steveatv3
04-22-2004, 04:18 AM
Hey,
>
> I was wondering what is up with my hood this time? did you send the
>other one after the first one was lost? I am sorta confused in what is
>going on please keep incontact with me about this.
>
>Thanks
>steve

--------------------
steve, your hood was shipped april 1st I will check it tommoro thanks

I GOT THAT TODAY^

steveatv3
04-30-2004, 02:51 PM
Any new News yet?