PDA

View Full Version : E-Bay Troubel...

Greg Z
04-08-2004, 10:22 PM
Hey well.. Thoughs JB a-arms i bought i got them refunded.. But no money... i sent the a-arms back to the guy i told him in an email to send me an E-mail ASAP when he get sthe a-arms in. He never did but i got a phone call from the shipping coming i used... anyways... yeah he never said anything so today i sent him an email saying I know you got the package in i would really prefer you email me back telling me when your gonna send the moneyorder out.. I prefer paypal give me an e-mail back and let me know what your doing..... ASAP... Sent that out TODAY aaround 3pm.. its now 12:17 AM.... Still no e-maill.. What should i do? im thinking about tommorow night if i dont get an email im going to threaten to get ebay and do ebay fraud and all this stuff.. does any one know how to get this guys number threw ebay? that would be really nice... and I have the guys adress he lives in PA.. his area code is 814

- Greg

660RaptorRider
04-08-2004, 10:41 PM
why did u send them back? and did he say u could send them back in his auction?

Greg Z
04-08-2004, 10:49 PM
he said i can refund them in e-mail.. in his auction it didnt state sold as is either.... so i told him i want my money back.. and he said ok... send them to me first and ill send u a money order back... he said hes been burned to many times refunding money first.. so he wanted me to send item back :rolleyes:

660RaptorRider
04-08-2004, 11:20 PM
i think u got jacked because how many times have u ever sent anything back to the seller. not many times so this guy just said that to get u. Contact ebay and tell the seller that u did. see if he changes his tune.

Greg Z
04-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by 660RaptorRider
i think u got jacked because how many times have u ever sent anything back to the seller. not many times so this guy just said that to get u. Contact ebay and tell the seller that u did. see if he changes his tune. its called REFUNDING.. lol.. iv done it plenty of times..

660RaptorRider
04-08-2004, 11:34 PM
yeh i know. but really most of the people on ebay dont refund that often. but id contact ebay and see what they say. ive never been jacked on ebay never really been jacked only Fibe industries.

RiPPiNiTuP7
04-09-2004, 08:40 AM
get contact info:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?UserInformationRequest

i hope you shipped the arms back with a tracking number to prove he received them?

then get reading this:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/isgw-fraud-protection.html

good luck!;)