PDA

View Full Version : scared

yellowrider
04-08-2004, 09:31 PM
:eek2:

a bully that i used to ride with came over today. he used to call me names the described slow.. today i showed him !!:devil:

i pulled my yfz out.. he thought i goten the R.. i did tell alot of people in shool i was going to get the R.... But anyhow he told me how he didnt like yamaha.. so i warmed it up and rode it around a couple of laps around my house.. then i let him ride it.. HE KILLED IT LOL!!!

anyhow he loves it ... told me it was pretty strong and it felt small .. compared to his ex..

getting on to the drag.. i luged it first gear but fixed it and beat him by a tire...

2nd time i beat him by three quad lengths he said... i was like noway.. :D

he got on mine and i got on his and he beat me by liek 4-5 bike lengths..

he is a better rider than me he had 3 400ex all set up for drag ....
but he cant out climb me hehe hope he is reading this..

be for i forget it is a 416 with a cam and high compresson piston i try to get him to tell me what cam.. he wouldnt he pretending like he didnt know...

but i am so happy that i beat him..

THE BAD NEWS he has more tq... we both thought the yfz is sorry in the lower rpms where we could let his clutch out without giving it gas we would have to give mine a little boost with the gas so it wouldnt choke.. but other than that .. i had him ..

also gave me a hard way to go on my seat.. lol

anyhow i know its just a 400ex but this thing used to fly around last year before the 450 came out.. :eek:

JDiablo
04-08-2004, 09:43 PM
so let me get this straight:huh you let a bully ride your quad?:confused:

lol

atvrider12764
04-08-2004, 09:46 PM
i dont get it? please explain

Big400EX
04-08-2004, 09:56 PM
Whats your point? What does the topic have to do with post?

hondarider2006
04-08-2004, 11:01 PM
why:confused: :huh

yellowrider
04-09-2004, 05:10 AM
i should have explained it better.. and no he is my friend..

he used to beat me all the time with his bike.., and now my total stock bike will kill him by 3 fourwheeler lengths..

to be honest i didnt know if i was going to beat his bike or not casue his 400ex has got alot of power..

and that is waht i was trying to say ... sorry :(

also its the first bike around here that i can brag about beating,,, cause everyone knows its fast....

its a really nice 400ex and his dad did a good job building it.

JDiablo
04-09-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by yellowrider
i should have explained it better.. and no he is my friend..

he used to beat me all the time with his bike.., and now my total stock bike will kill him by 3 fourwheeler lengths..

to be honest i didnt know if i was going to beat his bike or not casue his 400ex has got alot of power..

and that is waht i was trying to say ... sorry :(

also its the first bike around here that i can brag about beating,,, cause everyone knows its fast....

its a really nice 400ex and his dad did a good job building it.

ahh gotcha now;)

CowsBitePeople
04-09-2004, 08:11 AM
Pretty good jeorb