PDA

View Full Version : Video posting?

Regulator 250X
04-08-2004, 07:41 PM
Hey fellas, how the heck do i got my video of my flattrack race posted? I know you need like a website and stuff. I have a website, just wondering if anyone could help me out?? THanks!

Big400EX
04-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Upload the movie to the website, then give the page of the video, or the link to it.:)

fastkid400
04-08-2004, 08:37 PM
How do i get the website to post my stuf on?

03400EX_Nacs
04-08-2004, 09:10 PM
there is one site for free that i have went to that you just become a member upload your footage and you can post it on her but i forgot what its called....... anyone know?

04-08-2004, 09:23 PM
i upload mine to www.imagestation.com ....then i take the url & paste it http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pfc6264b89e7072cc6b2adfd2fdca55ac/f9265cdc.mpg where you can right click on it & go to save as to view it

Jonesy
04-08-2004, 09:35 PM
how about www.eengoedidee.nl is that one you were thinking of 03400ex?

03400EX_Nacs
04-08-2004, 10:24 PM
yeah that was the one i was thinking of... i have used it plenty of times.. i didnt think inmagstation supported video files

04-08-2004, 10:59 PM
imagestation does support video files...they upload them & thewn you can directly d/l them but they dont have them to watch on their servers (I wish :rolleyes: )...that engengodoliee site is **** & a waste of time.....you can only let like 15 people or something see your movie in a day & everyone that wants to see it has to sign up & go through some ****...total waste of time....

QuadJunkies
04-09-2004, 12:23 AM
I have vids on imagestatin,but no sound .......:( ....Any other good ones to post vids on??

RMX500
04-09-2004, 12:27 AM
start an account on lycos.co.uk

you get tons of space and can host files up to 8mb

has a nice FTP that's easy to use. no downtime, and good server speed.

LazeR
04-09-2004, 02:48 AM
or if you are computerly inclined (im just making stuff up) you can goto www.freedns.afraid.org signup there then download apache (a webserver) at www.apache.org run apache and setup the dns server with your IP (i would recommend only broadband users) (will explain in a sec) then you will have a site like http://yourname.one of there many dns servers.cc or whatever it ends in! You can keep it pretty short too! Then since your running apache everything runs off of your hard drive and uses your broadband connection to upload stuff to ppl like pics movies whatever :P It aint as hard as it sounds! Hell i figured it out ;)

QuadJunkies
04-09-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by LazeR
or if you are computerly inclined (im just making stuff up) you can goto www.freedns.afraid.org signup there then download apache (a webserver) at www.apache.org run apache and setup the dns server with your IP (i would recommend only broadband users) (will explain in a sec) then you will have a site like http://yourname.one of there many dns servers.cc or whatever it ends in! You can keep it pretty short too! Then since your running apache everything runs off of your hard drive and uses your broadband connection to upload stuff to ppl like pics movies whatever :P It aint as hard as it sounds! Hell i figured it out ;) Im already lost.....:o Ill never figure out this stuff......:(