PDA

View Full Version : Went ridin 2day

SSracingNY
04-08-2004, 06:03 PM
Sorry no pics. By the time we got out i was like damn i forgot the camera. But anwho, it was MINT! it was pretty wet out but not bad. we rode into the next town over down the old railroad bed. we went as far as we could and turned to head back and found a sweet *** jump. it was like 4ft high and kicked you perfect. i was ridin with a 450R and KDX 200. i didnt jump the 450 but it looked maad smooth and landed pretty level too. then i took off and found some huge piles of dirt where other people had ridden and i was on those for about 5min, went back cuz no1 followed and they were across the road lookin for me. then we turned around to head back to the hills and as soon as i let the clutch out to cross the road, a cop turned the corner from the housetrack across the street so i pinned it and shifted to 2nd and flew out of there. we got on the other side of this gate and the cop just kept going like nothing happened. i was like hell yea so we turned and went back to the hills. the biggest hill is prolly a good 20ft high with a top about 10ft long and down the other side. i cleared that and landed on the down side. it was like a rollar coaster. then i followed my buddy on the 450r and he landed on the top, bounced off and landed on the bottom of the hill. it didnt look too good but he kept goin. then i jumped off a 8ft bank and broke the bracket on my silencer and it was hangin. so i think thats a ligit reason to go buy a aftermarket exhaust system. dont ya think?

fastkid400
04-08-2004, 06:48 PM
As long as u dont get a Cobra. LOL i got one and it has been broken ever since i got it. This summer im gettin a HMF, but yeah sounded like a good time. pretty koo.

04-08-2004, 06:52 PM
cobras kick ***. i have one on my quadsport

ReconRider25
04-08-2004, 08:57 PM
these old railroad beds werent in pendleton, ny were they? cuz those are my local trails....:cool: if they were we gotta go riding soon. also quadracer511 on here live like 10 minutes from me.....where you live?

03400EX_Nacs
04-08-2004, 09:00 PM
sounds fun you should build some big jumps ;)

SSracingNY
04-09-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by ReconRider25
these old railroad beds werent in pendleton, ny were they? cuz those are my local trails....:cool: if they were we gotta go riding soon. also quadracer511 on here live like 10 minutes from me.....where you live?

naw these are the ones that run through Greece, Hilton, Hamlin, and farther west. theres another set in spencerport that i wanna ride on this summer. yea i talk to quadracer on AIM. def. gotta hook up