PDA

View Full Version : Got Arrested!

Wayne64SS
04-08-2004, 05:26 AM
Yea it sucked. I just bought my 300ex, first quad ever and me and my boy are riding next to the tracks ... came up to an intersection and a trooper pulled on the access road we were on. my boy took off and i was gonna run but i was like ehhh i got nothing to worry about cause my quad is all registered / insured. Guess thats what i get for stopping! No break for first time offense or nothing he was a cool guy but was kinda gay about the whole thing. I was all upset man i aint never been arrested b4. Next time there gonna be alot of dirt on his windshield and he aint gonna see **** xept for where it says HONDA behind the seat. **** THE POLICE!

seatec
04-08-2004, 05:54 AM
Yup, go ahead and run from the police. Another good episode of cops for the rest of us. Make sure you cuss and yell loudly about you knowing your rights when they take you in for reckless endagerment, running from the police and maybe, if your lucky, for man slaughter of a kid you run over trying to avoid a fine that you deserved in the first place.

Bone head!

Case and Point! (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101538&perpage=10&pagenumber=1)

44oEX
04-08-2004, 08:34 AM
I agree with you 100% they s*ck and they give us no breaks what so ever.

Pappy
04-08-2004, 08:37 AM
good. hope you make frinds in the jailhouse