PDA

View Full Version : Thinkin' bout a truck.....

andrew360
04-08-2004, 01:11 AM
Man, I love my Dakota, but I just got the new issue of Truck Trend, and there it is, they "restyled" it for 2005. I hate having the outdated body style, and I'm not really diggin' the new one.

Some pages later, there's an F250 Super Duty; It might be overkill for driving to work and back, but then again, my 10.3 MPG average on the Dakota is getting old. I'm thinking 4X4 SuperCab with the short box, in dark Pewter Gray.... yeah...:) As if the wife doesn't have enough reasons to be mad at me, here I am thinkin' on a new rig when she's been nagging for a new SUV for the past year. Tjis one's gonna get interesting :D

mrnate400ex
04-09-2004, 01:55 AM
one thing about those dodge's is that they get horrible gas mileage!!! i like the way they look though. is the new style going to look more like the new durango?? if so, i'm not sure i will like that either. why don't you get the new harley davidson edition f250??? those things are pretty sweet!!!

04-09-2004, 02:08 AM
Yea, I just sold my 02 F-250. Was a Superduty, Ext Cab, Short bed, Black with silver bottom. It was a nice truck, but with the gas prices and the low MPG, I decided to sell it. Wish I wouldnt have tho.