PDA

View Full Version : rausch creek this saturday 4/10

QuadRacer041
04-07-2004, 07:01 PM
i think i will be meeting some freinds up at rausch this saturday if the weather is good, any one else planning on being there?

02Yellow400
04-07-2004, 08:37 PM
I was thinking about going but i just jetted my quad and for now it works perfect with the airbox lid off...I dont feel like jetting it right now to make it work with the lid on....so are the trails there really wet to the point where i would need the lid? Or would i be riding on the MX track all day?

QuadRacer041
04-08-2004, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by 02Yellow400
I was thinking about going but i just jetted my quad and for now it works perfect with the airbox lid off...I dont feel like jetting it right now to make it work with the lid on....so are the trails there really wet to the point where i would need the lid? Or would i be riding on the MX track all day?

i wouldnt take a chance in the woods without your lid.

cletusEX
04-08-2004, 08:15 AM
My brother and I were thinking of coming up but didn't know if it was open. On the website it says something about holding a mx school on saturday. We mainly race xc, but are wondering how the trails were going to be.

pgregg85
04-08-2004, 05:05 PM
I called and they said the mx school is going to be on the intermediate mx track. You will still be able to ride on all the tracks even during the classes.