PDA

View Full Version : Who plays paintball?

CEET400ex
04-07-2004, 06:39 PM
Hey everyone who plays paintball in here post pics of your guns/equipment and where you play!

Big400EX
04-07-2004, 06:49 PM
Spyder Xtra.

Tanks
-Chromoly 16oz. (use this one the most)
-20oz. (on/off valve)
-9oz. (practice)

Mask
-JT nVader (Black)(Pretty good mask for the price)

Pretty much all stock. I was thinking Anti-Siphon tube to keep the liquid cO2 out of the gun but I haven't been really playing with the gun lately. Shot a few balls the other day.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/p200599b39ea0086d0a4aae50f9784a38/f91818a8.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/p1534f4c1d488ffb4fb11ecf8d9afd9d7/f91818a4.jpg

Have fun playing!

LTandRaptorider
04-07-2004, 07:44 PM
Some nice equipment you got there! ;)

Last time I played paintball, I used rental euipment. They blew the bugle, I hurried in to the woods about 20 or 30 yards, hoping to set up an ambush. Trouble is, some oppposing guys already advanced, and I walked in to an ambush. Thinking it real life, I dived in to a ditch and thought I was putting out return fire... except my paint ball resevoir was knocked off in my roll to the ditch! Needless to say, as I was scooping up paintballs, I was nailed several times, left bleeding from the hand and head! :o Still had a good time, though. ;)

pbarr86
04-07-2004, 07:46 PM
I just started playing HERE (http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pbarr86/detail?.dir=/1bc8&.dnm=426b.jpg) is my beast : ) Tippmann 98custom, teardrop barrel, drop forward, expansion chamber and the RVA. More mods to come but it's working great as is.

I have played at Fox 4 (http://www.fox4paintball.com/main.html) in Upton, MA

Big400EX
04-07-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Some nice equipment you got there! ;)

Last time I played paintball, I used rental euipment. They blew the bugle, I hurried in to the woods about 20 or 30 yards, hoping to set up an ambush. Trouble is, some oppposing guys already advanced, and I walked in to an ambush. Thinking it real life, I dived in to a ditch and thought I was putting out return fire... except my paint ball resevoir was knocked off in my roll to the ditch! Needless to say, as I was scooping up paintballs, I was nailed several times, left bleeding from the hand and head! :o Still had a good time, though. ;)

Thanks man, my gun was actually a pretty good buy. It was like 90 bucks. It was a good buy for the few times I play a year. Its cheaper when you have your own equipment at my field though.

www.playpaintball.com
(Cousins Paintball:Plattekill, NY)

sam the brave
04-08-2004, 05:16 AM
well i play paintball i still have my tippman with every thing that would they made four it
my 32degrees auto cocker was stolen and that also had lost of extras
and my other gun was an automag but that was stollen with my cocker
i gave up looking for them but i still have my tippmann

fastkid400
04-08-2004, 11:49 AM
I have a 98 custom, dubble trigger, 14 thunder pig barrel, and 20 oz., and 9 oz. Soon too come, response trigger, and richocet loader. I play at a friends girl scout camp, lol theres a clearing in the woods and we got a whol shat load of barriers n crap. Its pretty awesome.

I still dont know how to post pics on the internet, if some one cood pm and tell me?

Big400EX
04-08-2004, 03:55 PM
Its fun to play like Capture the Flag, or Mexican Standoff (Walk 10 steps, then turn around and see who shoots the other guy first)

:devil: :eek2:

Nausty
04-08-2004, 04:05 PM
I don't have a gun but i played it for the first time last weekend and it was friggen awsome. I spent the weekend w/ a bunch of national guard guys and we went and played paintball for like 4 hours and it was a blast. I did awsome the first and second game and got a TON of people out and after that I just did ok. Damn it was fun time.

Pretty expensive sport tho so I don't think i'll ever get into it unless I get out of quads.

I think i'll stick w/ bb gun wars! :blah:

killed300ex
04-08-2004, 04:09 PM
yea it is funni dont owna gun put i am looking into getitng one when i do play i use my freinds black draggon. Alot of fun but the air and balls get expensive pretty quick
kiled

Big400EX
04-08-2004, 04:27 PM
I think i'll stick w/ bb gun wars!

That hurts, my friend shot me in the crotch with his gun and it hurt! Then he shot me in the head. Good thing I didn't turn around or else my eye would of been toast!

sweet300ex
04-08-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Big400EX
That hurts, my friend shot me in the crotch with his gun and it hurt! Then he shot me in the head. Good thing I didn't turn around or else my eye would of been toast!
what a dick:huh

Nausty
04-08-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Big400EX

yeah I know they hurt. We had one last night and a kid got hit in the mouth and shot out half his tooth. he was bleeding pretty bad too and he thinks the bb is still embedded in his mouth. Then another guy got hit in the arm and he had to pull the bb out. But me and another guy won and we won. We're playing again tonight.

I'm gonna wear a paintball mask tho.

imo bb gun fights are a poor mans paintball!

HondaRancherES
04-08-2004, 05:42 PM
I have a Brass Eagle After Burner. I am about the only girl that plays I guess!

darrell43031
04-08-2004, 06:03 PM
i have a spyder extra, 16" sniper ceramic sniper barrell, 20,16,9 once tanks. 200 round vl hopper with the x-board that feed 12 balls a second, venturi bolt, and a jt mask. i cn't remember the name of the mask. i play at splater park and my buddy has his own speed ball course in his back yard. i always thought paintball was retarded until my buddy talked me into it one day. i played for about 2 hours got killed about 30 times. and now i'm hooked

pbarr86
04-08-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by HondaRancherES
I have a Brass Eagle After Burner. I am about the only girl that plays I guess!

Last weekend when I played .THIS (http://www.fox4paintball.com/img/April%203,%202004/Picture%20023.jpg) girl was on my team, she plays all the time. It was fun watching her take people down :D There were a few other girls there that day as well but she was the youngest