PDA

View Full Version : wrecked at the practice track today

Out_Sider
04-07-2004, 06:16 PM
i was in 4th and shifted to 5th and pinned it, and went up to a double, and i landed sideways, and it flipped sideways down, and i got thru off, and barral rolled all the way down..i strached my new helmet... and i've got huge scrapes on my back, and a gash in my leg, and scrapes on my left arm. and it broke the clutch lever, tweaked my stem, and bent my bars. i already got a new clutch lever, but i'm going to race w/ the stem and bars....i bent the bars back as much as i could but they're still crooked because of the stem..but looks like i'll be getting a new stem and bars now instead of arms and axle :grr:

03400EX_Nacs
04-07-2004, 06:42 PM
damn dude that sucks big time... a dude at practice yesterday wrecked on a triple and land straight on his jewels he might be messed up bad....

Out_Sider
04-07-2004, 09:09 PM
yea, it hurts soooo bad :( but i want revenge from that double..i'll clear it next time :macho

roostin_dale
04-07-2004, 09:14 PM
ouch that sucks man! I had a pretty nasty wreck in my race last weekend too...

hey..you hit a 1000 post...woohooo

Ryan
04-07-2004, 10:27 PM
Be smart and buy a new stem and bars.......

I've been my bars back before, they ended up cracking in half when I landed a jump...... And you sure wouldn't want the stem to go out on you!

CatMostFeared
04-07-2004, 11:42 PM
That stinks:eek:

Out_Sider
04-08-2004, 12:47 PM
yeah 1 grand finally!!! lol. yea, but there is no way i can get the stem and bars in time for the race, so im gonna push my luck with this one... but roostin, did anything bend on your 250? and are you aight? lol, this was my first wreck on a track, so when i first looked up i was like..o chit..but it could have been worse, so im thankful for that.

roostin_dale
04-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
but roostin, did anything bend on your 250? and are you aight?

just a sore back...

My throttle cable came undone and stuck in 4th...went around a turn in some whoops and took out about 5 fence posts and 50ft of fence....then hit a trailer....

got it fixed and raced the next moto though:D

Out_Sider
04-08-2004, 10:13 PM
dayum!! :eek2: lol, i hope that dont ever happen to me