PDA

View Full Version : Oh man, What fun!!

250rampage
04-07-2004, 02:16 PM
A few of you exriders veterans may remeber me....I was HUGE into quads, had a nicely setup 400ex, and riding was my life. Over time though, I got so into it that at some point it stopped being so much fun. Between that and losing many of my riding partners for various reasons (other hobbies, parents, financial issues, ect...) I sold my 400 and bought a car to play with instead.
Well, this was close to 2 years ago, and I have been completely out of riding ever since.
Well, the guys that I work with started talking about getting quads and going riding sometime, so I told them if they ever wanted to, let me know, I'd pull the recon out and go with them.
Today, for the first time in WAAAYYYYY to long, I went riding. And now I remeber why I used to be so into it. Even though it's been so long, it all came back to me within' the first 5 min. on the Recon. I think I just got bit by the bug again....so you'll probably start seeing more and more of me around here. :D

PS. Here's a pic of my old 416ex....perhaps it'll jog some peoples memory to just who the heck I am!
http://www.tristarion.com/gallery/albums/userpics/fr.jpg

cool 300ex
04-07-2004, 02:24 PM
Pretty nice old ex but i never rember seeing you on here.

ShiftFMX
04-07-2004, 02:26 PM
I remeber ya man, So...does this mean ur getting another quad?? :D

I had to sell mine 2 :(

oh well, getttin a new one this summer!

250rampage
04-07-2004, 02:27 PM
It was a LONG time ago...mostly in 2001 and early 2002.
I'm gonna stick to the recon for the time being, just to make sure this isn't a passing phase. Then if i'm still feelin' it in a few months, I might pick up a used 400 to play around with....especially since I've still got a ton of parts from my old one laying in the garage...

JDiablo
04-07-2004, 03:08 PM
wow you registered over 4 years ago...thats long man...lol good luck to with all your stuff

cheetah
04-07-2004, 03:19 PM
Sounds like your coming back to the dark side.:devil:

cudaman
04-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by cheetah
Sounds like your coming back to the dark side.:devil:

dont you mean the light?? hes comin back to the light, cause its a good thing. lol

CowsBitePeople
04-07-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by cudaman
dont you mean the light?? hes comin back to the light, cause its a good thing. lol

LOL that makes more sense