View Full Version : Calling out Pritchettk-We have unfinished business

HiZ
04-07-2004, 10:28 AM
HEY - Where have you been?

No answers to my Emails but it seems that you are up posting here, so I think maybe your email server is down for the past 3 weeks. Remember me? you are the guy who wanted to trade exhaust for shocks! You posted up

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96973&highlight=exhaust+for+shocks

on that link what YOU wanted to do. We had the deal and I seem to remember that you had the pipe I gave up in the trade in about 2-3 days However I have yet to see my end of the deal! So what do we DO about this little problem? Are you out there to screw everyone over? I looked at your Ebay account and see that you have a 100% positive feedback, but what about here. Are you a low life scum who will do anything for a $$$? Let me know

HiZ
04-07-2004, 07:25 PM
No replies on here either?!?

team_450_88
04-07-2004, 07:49 PM
HATE PPL LIKE THAT ....lowlifes

hondarider2006
04-07-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by HiZ
No replies on here either?!?

oh he will be around.....add him to your buddy list so you know when he is on-line;)

kwatts400
04-08-2004, 12:03 AM
bump, for HiZ

brandonpeake
04-08-2004, 09:05 AM

Silverfox@C&DRacing
04-08-2004, 09:25 AM
He has been replying in the powertrain forum has some threads of his own so I would reply in those.
I know what its like when someone owes you something.

zephead400ex
04-08-2004, 09:32 AM
Ok, I will try this again...I just tried to post the pm's from this dude, but I screwed up and lost the post so I will describe the problem. I have a complaint about this dude too.

He sent me a pm asking me about my Gecko paddles on Douglas blue lables that I have for sale. We discussed prices, all was good, said he would put the money in my paypal account that day on terms that I would send the paddles to him the next morning. So far so good. I got off work, went home and cleaned up the wheels and tires a bit and were ready for shipping. I went to the bar that night, came home to see if he had deposited the money, he had not. I brought the tires to work with me the next morning to ship, expecting the money to be deposited, never was. It is not that I am out of anything but I busted *** getting this stuff together. He caused me a headache and has really pissed me off.

People like this is why it is sometimes more trouble than what it is worth to work out a deal over the net. :grr:

HiZ
04-08-2004, 10:26 AM
Looks like that wasn't the 1st time look at this link and he has a FMF power core that was sold on Ebay my pipe that I sent. I'm kinda' REALLY mad

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99548

ebay auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43978&item=2466210009

400EX_Kid_03
04-08-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Ok, I will try this again...I just tried to post the pm's from this dude, but I screwed up and lost the post so I will describe the problem. I have a complaint about this dude too.

He sent me a pm asking me about my Gecko paddles on Douglas blue lables that I have for sale. We discussed prices, all was good, said he would put the money in my paypal account that day on terms that I would send the paddles to him the next morning. So far so good. I got off work, went home and cleaned up the wheels and tires a bit and were ready for shipping. I went to the bar that night, came home to see if he had deposited the money, he had not. I brought the tires to work with me the next morning to ship, expecting the money to be deposited, never was. It is not that I am out of anything but I busted *** getting this stuff together. He caused me a headache and has really pissed me off.

People like this is why it is sometimes more trouble than what it is worth to work out a deal over the net. :grr:

He probably pulls stuff like that all the time with ppl, with hopes that somebody will screw up, and just assume he did deposite the money they send the parts, and THEN realize the money was never sent....:(

zephead400ex
04-08-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by 400EX_Kid_03
He probably pulls stuff like that all the time with ppl, with hopes that somebody will screw up, and just assume he did deposite the money they send the parts, and THEN realize the money was never sent....:(

Well....sorry for him, I have been around the block more than once on a one wheeled bike with no seat...I know how, not why, people work like they do.

But he is still a sorry SOB.

Pappy
04-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Lemme know when this dirtbag either pays you or you want him banned permanently:macho either way he is gone from here!

Ralph
04-08-2004, 05:25 PM
if hes gone its gonna be hard to find him again

Pappy
04-08-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Lemme know when this dirtbag either pays you or you want him banned permanently:

Ralph
04-08-2004, 05:28 PM
either way he is gone from here!

part that confused me

Bill Fuller
04-08-2004, 05:32 PM
GRRRR:mad: sick em.I hate these people makes you not want to trust anybody.

Pappy
04-08-2004, 05:34 PM
New site policy from Harlen is that we are to BAN anyone we seeing ripping off members. Then he will ip ban the individual and possibly contact the authoritys with his ip and info so they can get him for fraud.

We take a very dim view on thieves. and if you think you can hide...your wrong. ive walked up to members 1000 miles from my house who didnt know who i was, but i knew them;)

I wont ban him until the member being ripped off says its ok....but i also wont wait for him too long as this gives the thief more oppertunities to rip off other members.

Ralph
04-08-2004, 05:43 PM
i agree 100%,,,,

sick em pappy...

AtvMxRider
04-08-2004, 05:46 PM
contact the authoritys with his ip and info so they can get him for fraud.

I think that is a very good idea. Pappy you should make a thread on this. Seems like more and more people are getting screwed on here lately.

brian-250
04-08-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I think that is a very good idea. Pappy you should make a thread on this. Seems like more and more people are getting screwed on here lately.

im with him! i just stoped buying off this site unless its some that goes to gnccs and i pick the stuff up or have my buddy pick it up:macho

WhiteBros400ex
04-08-2004, 06:07 PM
New site policy from Harlen is that we are to BAN anyone we seeing ripping off members. Then he will ip ban the individual and possibly contact the authoritys with his ip and info so they can get him for fraud.

We take a very dim view on thieves. and if you think you can hide...your wrong. ive walked up to members 1000 miles from my house who didnt know who i was, but i knew them;)

I wont ban him until the member being ripped off says its ok....but i also wont wait for him too long as this gives the thief more oppertunities to rip off other members.

I Agree 100% also

About 2 weeks ago he wanted to trade my front shocks for a full system FMF and about last week or so i got back to him but he hasnt been responding maybe he left the site.

SAND LUVR
04-08-2004, 07:36 PM
hey Pappy, You should get a few guys from here and go to all these low lifes houses and kick the snot out of every one. It would be called the CLEAN UP CREW. What do ya think. If so I am in. :macho

Pappy
04-08-2004, 08:28 PM
Some folks dont realize how small the world is, and your buddy today is my informant the next. i love busting thieves and crooks.

but keep in mind, sometimes especially in our sport things happen. I had sold a part on ebay and hadnt recieved any responce from the buyer in over 2 weeks. a few months went by when he finally contacted me. he had been in the hospital from a car wreck for over a month and it damn near killed him. it can happen.

but sounds like the fella in this thread is flat out ripping people off and although i cant condone the handing out of a royal *** stomping:o i sure hope he gets whats coming to him;)

416exmx
04-08-2004, 08:43 PM
Some folks dont realize how small the world is, and your buddy today is my informant the next. i love busting thieves and crooks.

but keep in mind, sometimes especially in our sport things happen. I had sold a part on ebay and hadnt recieved any responce from the buyer in over 2 weeks. a few months went by when he finally contacted me. he had been in the hospital from a car wreck for over a month and it damn near killed him. it can happen.

but sounds like the fella in this thread is flat out ripping people off and although i cant condone the handing out of a royal *** stomping:o i sure hope he gets whats coming to him;)

Get em Pappy...

hey i bought some fullbore on here from a guy... can you take care of him???;)

04-08-2004, 09:22 PM
iv'e bought & sold many things on here all without a problem

JDiablo
04-08-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747

i was one of them :macho :blah:

2001400ex
04-08-2004, 09:51 PM

Glad to hear it.

ghak99
04-08-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747

I posted this exact responce in a post a while back......2 weeks later I got screwed on here and ebay within 2 days of eachother.
Insert foot in mouth!!:rolleyes:

ss440ex
04-08-2004, 11:06 PM
I also have bought and sold on here,alot of great people.
But I to would like to join up with Sand Luvr on the
on the Clean Up Crew Team.
That kind of stuff is just not right!!!

04-08-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by ghak99
I posted this exact responce in a post a while back......2 weeks later I got screwed on here and ebay within 2 days of eachother.
Insert foot in mouth!!:rolleyes: :macho

SnellCRP
04-08-2004, 11:23 PM
I have sent him aftermarket +2 arms and an axle in exchange for stock arms and axle +$50. He sent the $50 paypal but I haven't seen the parts yet. He even has tracking #'s, but they said it would be delivered today. I haven't seen them. I have all his posts and 2 e-mail address's and if it looks like I'm going to get screwed It won't take me long to get all the info I want. Its easy when you know where to look.;)

Pappy
04-09-2004, 05:03 AM
Adam Parks from Fibe Industies is also a person NOT to do business with. i know of 2 people right now that sent him month MONTHS ago and havent recieved jack chit. Black ball that piece of crap while your at it.

HiZ
04-09-2004, 06:31 AM
What up Now PritZy

Clean-Up CreW got you On Lock DowN

SnellCRP
04-09-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
if hes gone its gonna be hard to find him again

He'd have to stop breathing to escape me!:devil:

brandonpeake
04-09-2004, 09:10 AM
you can go on ebay and request his name and address and phone numbers he just gets your as well or whoever requests it,
id call him up, be like i got ur address DA what now!

ill be seeing u!

let him sweat!

SnellCRP
04-09-2004, 09:44 AM
I'll wait to make sure that its not some other reason, but not long and I will be "contacting" him somehow. :devil:

HiZ
04-12-2004, 09:46 AM
Effective action bill is to be passed today!

SnellCRP
04-12-2004, 09:57 AM
Pappy, I will be letting you know very soon whether pritchettk will be getting banned or not!:devil:

Scottie Mac
04-12-2004, 02:27 PM
Just wondering,

Where was this guy located? I read where some of you had sent him stuff by mail, so where did you send it? I had a guy rip me off and was wondering if he could have been this person.

Also, As far as Adam Parks of Fibe goes, I bought some XFactor nerfs from him about 2 months ago. When I recieved them, they had no mounting hardware. I called him and he promissed to get me the hardware ASAP. Haven't heard from him since. I WILL NEVER deal with him again.

Scott

SnellCRP
04-12-2004, 02:34 PM
Kevin Pritchett Jr.
EDITED BY SGA
Pryor OK 74361

Heres the address I sent to.

HiZ
04-16-2004, 10:15 AM
That's the guy!

How do you know that you will never do business again if you do not know who he is?
Curious Not flaming

Ryan
04-16-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

I agree. Make a sticky in the "Wanted" And "Forsale" Fourms about this crap :mad: ! They might think twice before selling or buying something off of exriders.com :blah: .

HiZ
04-16-2004, 10:55 AM
Or

who wants to get mobbed and who is your friend

that will work too!

MochaMike
10-25-2006, 02:03 PM
I'm going to bring this back to the top...

What ever happened with this guy?

Just asking because this page came up while I was searching for info about this thread on POR...

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6046309&posted=1#post6046309

HiZ
10-25-2006, 10:41 PM
That little ******* needs a bat to the head!

MochaMike
11-01-2006, 11:21 AM
I sent the following information to the Pryor Ok Police Dept.

Subject: Fraud Information

Hello,
I wanted to forward some information to you about a Pryor/Salina resident who has been commiting fraud.
His name is Kevin Pritchett Jr.

Here are several links from various bulletin boards where he has taken money from multiple people:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495889
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520626
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=482296
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...pagen umber=1

These are just a few that I found. I'm sure there are more/others who have been scammed/ripped off as well.

Sincerely,

Mike......

I haven't heard back, but if anyone has been ripped off or has anything that could help officers there you can call the Pryor Police Dept at: 918-824-8500