PDA

View Full Version : mine is on the way

roostin_dale
04-06-2004, 08:41 PM
after alot of thoughts between the honda and yammi...well....

the yammi will be here within about month.......yepperz, its true
the cannondale and 250x will both be staying also..it will be an on going project to get it MX ready just like the others...

I cant wait...i only have one question

BLUE or WHITE?

Kennethyfz450
04-06-2004, 08:51 PM
i got the blue one.. but now i sorta wished i got the white one just because of the red frame... but both look good in my opinion. i dont think you will regret getting the yamaha. i enjoyed mine so far...

go for the white if you think you will clean it after every ride.. go for the blue every other ride

Ralph
04-06-2004, 09:10 PM
im sorry, but there is no way that u pay for all these bikes that u claim. how can a 15y/o afford a cannondale moto, 250x, a yfz450 and 1/2 the cost of a indoor trailer. Besides the cost of all these machines they are all extremely tricked out and im just wondering why all three of them?

JDiablo
04-06-2004, 09:53 PM
ahh for the fun of it....i mean he got two sick bikes already....maybe he got a good *** paying job like myself(but my dad won't let me buy another quad) and spends his money...lol good job bro...get pix up to

CatMostFeared
04-07-2004, 12:22 AM
maybe he has a rich daddy.
Get the blue

root
04-07-2004, 12:50 AM
If I was to get a yfz I would without a doubt get the white. The red frame is so smooth!

Toadz400
04-07-2004, 05:56 AM
Probably a rich dad. I wish my dad was rich and paid for everything, instead I'm a 15 year old who works a crummy job to pay for everything, which is worth it;)

Get the white:o

roostin_dale
04-07-2004, 12:44 PM
well i did pay for my other bikes but my dad IS paying for this one..he said he is proud of me for working so hard....

He said he will pay for the quad and i will have to pay for the mods...

At least im not like the other 15 yr olds on here and have my dad pay for everything

Ralph
04-07-2004, 02:11 PM
yeah i didnt try to offend u but i was just wondering... im having hard enough time paying for mine alone

roostin_dale
04-07-2004, 02:28 PM
Its ok Ralph..i have a hard time too...i work 2 jobs...

Originally posted by Toadz400
Probably a rich dad. I wish my dad was rich and paid for everything, instead I'm a 15 year old who works a crummy job to pay for everything, which is worth it;)

Toadz.....you need to stfu....my dad doesnt make very much money....and he doesnt pay for anything on my other two quads...

And yes i am paying for $2,000 of the yfz......wich i got from my sponsor "French Construction"

I have worked my BUTT off since i was 12...making more in a year than you do in 3 my friend....
btw, where do you work?

roostin_dale
04-07-2004, 02:30 PM
oh nevermind toadz....i just checked your profile.....your working at McDonalds....:o

shut your mouth and stop makin fun of me

CTmxyfz
04-07-2004, 03:21 PM
Nice choice man. I know what its like. Im paying for half of mine still, the difference between my trade in on 300ex and yfz plus all my aftermarket stuff. I just owe my dad some money for the aftermarket stuff. I haven't found a job yet but i used to mow lawns and i still do shovel snow in the winters. I have 5-8 customers and it feels good looking at what you did with your money.

Toadz400
04-07-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
oh nevermind toadz....i just checked your profile.....your working at McDonalds....:o

Wasn't making fun of you. I'm in the same situation as you. I work at a ****ty job and I pay for all my mods while making payments to my dad on my quads. I should have my 400ex paid off by the end of this year if I really try, and probably another year for my Banshee. This summer I'll be working construction with my uncle hopefully to pay for some mods to my 400, hopefully will be a 440 by the end of the summer;)

That's a good thing that you pay for your mods and work your *** off for it, I have more respect for you and I apologize about my post before.

Tell us how you like your YFZ, btw...have you figured out what color you want?? Get the White!:D That way you have the powdercoated red frame and you can add some sweet plastics later.

ex kid
04-07-2004, 05:13 PM
who cares who paid for it. my man is getting a new quad. wtf does todaz care?

Ralph
04-07-2004, 05:15 PM
well he claimed that he paid for everything and i just wanted to know how he manages it

pete-yfz
04-07-2004, 05:35 PM
i would def go with the blue i got the blue one and like it alot better than the white one!! the white one is harder to clean 2

roostin_dale
04-07-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
well he claimed that he paid for everything and i just wanted to know how he manages it

i never claimed i paid for this yfz...

I have paid for my c-dale, 250x, and everything on the inside of our trailer.....If you guys have a problem with me then thats too damn bad...

I mow 16 yards and work a little for my neighbors construction company right now....So i do make enough money to afford it, not eaisly but i do...

and my dad just informed me that it WILL be his quad but i will modify it and use it to race with...Then when i turn 16 i will give him my 250x, to sell or do whatever he wants with...

and seriously guys....if your making fun of me because my dad is going to pay for ONE of my 3 quads.....think about CHEF, NARLY R, EVIL JESTER...ther parents paid for all their stuff and you dont give them chit..

btw...im gunna get a blue one...

Ralph
04-07-2004, 06:01 PM
i never claimed i paid for this yfz...

I have paid for my c-dale, 250x, and everything on the inside of our trailer.....If you guys have a problem with me then thats too damn bad...

I mow 16 yards and work a little for my neighbors construction company right now....So i do make enough money to afford it, not eaisly but i do...

and my dad just informed me that it WILL be his quad but i will modify it and use it to race with...Then when i turn 16 i will give him my 250x, to sell or do whatever he wants with...

and seriously guys....if your making fun of me because my dad is going to pay for ONE of my 3 quads.....think about CHEF, NARLY R, EVIL JESTER...ther parents paid for all their stuff and you dont give them chit..

chill dude,

roostin_dale
04-07-2004, 06:04 PM
lol..i wasn't mad or yellin or anything..i was just stating my point..

thats something bad about the internet..you never know if someone is being sarcastic or not:o

CTmxyfz
04-07-2004, 06:52 PM
1,2,3,4,FIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... LMAO. Chapelle show is great.

Anyway, what will the mods be?

Toadz400
04-07-2004, 07:21 PM

My dad bought both my quads, the Banshee is "his" but I ride it. The 400ex he bought for me because I didn't have $3300 on my hands so I do monthly payments to him, like a car...so he considers it mine basically.

I wish I could be sorta like Chef who gets a new quad every other week with 20 grand into it, but then I wouldn't be a real quad lover who works for his money and knows that what he puts on his quad is his and he worked for it.

Ah man why are you getting the blue one??? Even though blue is a sweet one, I'd go for the white just because of the red frame...but that's your decision;) . It would be awesome if you could have them switch the plastic for you at the dealership :D

Hope you have fun with your new YFZ and be safe. Keep us up to date on your mods and how your racing does.

SRH
04-07-2004, 08:30 PM
good choice with blue, the red frame your stuckw ith its easy to change plastics and silver frame goes with just about any color plastic

roostin_dale
04-07-2004, 08:38 PM
thank you for finaly understanding guys..lol

anways i will be moding it over a period of time(not all at once)..so i can still afford my racing fee's....

mods to come...LSR axle, LSR or Walsh a-arms, Elka's, Tag T-2's, Razr mx tires, Hipers, x-factor propegs, blingstar front bumper, TC racing exhaust(maybe some engine work), quadtech hood and seatcover, PEP chain relocator, steering stem(dunno wich kind), and some graphics...more prob...

like i said, its not all at once....over a period of a year probably...

CTmxyfz
04-08-2004, 04:31 AM
sounds like it will be like mine if you get the razrs all around, elkas, walsh a arms, TC system.:macho

gibson400ex
04-08-2004, 06:41 PM
lol..i wasn't mad or yellin or anything..i was just stating my point..

thats something bad about the internet..you never know if someone is being sarcastic or not:o

get blue.

don't worry.

your not the only one on here who get's yelled at and made fun of, or thinking your dad pays for all of it, i payed half for all my racing stuff.

i do to.

Out_Sider
04-08-2004, 10:36 PM
my dad pays for everything for me....so i cant say chit :o

Toadz400
04-09-2004, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by gibson400ex
get blue.

don't worry.

your not the only one on here who get's yelled at and made fun of, or thinking your dad pays for all of it, i payed half for all my racing stuff.

i do to.

Lets see some pics of your quads, :D .

gibson400ex
04-09-2004, 05:25 AM
alright.

this is mine.

payed half for it.

gibson400ex
04-09-2004, 05:25 AM
my dads.

gibson400ex
04-09-2004, 05:26 AM
this is my brothers new ride.

gibson400ex
04-09-2004, 05:28 AM
pic of my dad's dale with the new black pastic we bought off ebay.

gibson400ex
04-09-2004, 05:30 AM
picture of my brothers Candy Apple Red trx450r frame.

gibson400ex
04-09-2004, 05:31 AM
last pic.

here is a picture of my brothers 450r when we got it at the dealership.

roostin_dale
04-09-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by gibson400ex
pic of my dad's dale with the new black pastic we bought off ebay.

i like the red better;)

AlaskaSpeed
04-11-2004, 10:20 AM

Besides....who says what a dad can or can't buy for their kids? If his dad is proud of him, stfu and deal with your jealousy some other way. Dad's enjoy hooking up their kids, especially when they deserve it.

Just ignore this clown, Roostin; you don't have to explain anything to anyone.....:cool:

Ralph
04-11-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Besides....who says what a dad can or can't buy for their kids? If his dad is proud of him, stfu and deal with your jealousy some other way. Dad's enjoy hooking up their kids, especially when they deserve it.

Just ignore this clown, Roostin; you don't have to explain anything to anyone.....:cool:

why dont u stfu, god damn just read, i only asked him cause he said how he pays for everything himself so i wonderd how the the hell he payed for this too ontop of everything.

roostin_dale
04-11-2004, 04:49 PM
thank you Jim...

I have paid for both my other quads anyways...if your dad offered to buy you a quad, would you turn it down?

Ralph
04-11-2004, 04:59 PM
dude its long settled

roostin_dale
04-11-2004, 05:50 PM
dont reply then...if you dont have anything good to say then dont say anything at all...:D
Im not trying to start anything...im a happy guy;)

Ralph
04-11-2004, 06:49 PM
ill reply anythign i want. Alls im saying is that it was a question and its been answered. i thought u claimed u payed for everything, i saw the yfz ur 3rd pimp quad and then u also have a indoor trailer, it bogled my mind thinking how u payed for everything. u then answered ur dad payed for the last one and that was it

CTmxyfz
04-11-2004, 06:51 PM
settle down women. I do see both your sides. im not getting in the middle of anything. lets talk about quads here....;)

AlaskaSpeed
04-11-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
ill reply anythign i want. Alls im saying is that it was a question and its been answered. i thought u claimed u payed for everything, i saw the yfz ur 3rd pimp quad and then u also have a indoor trailer, it bogled my mind thinking how u payed for everything. u then answered ur dad payed for the last one and that was it

STFU already, dumb*****.....who the h3ll are you to have him answer any of your questions? You need to move on and not worry about how or why he has what he has....get a life....;)

Ralph
04-11-2004, 06:54 PM
you gotta be the most anoying old man on this site. im just gonna unsuscribe from this thread before i start getting as dumb as you.

roostin_dale
04-11-2004, 07:17 PM
i dont have a prob. with jim...i like him:)

AlaskaSpeed
04-11-2004, 08:19 PM
awwwwwwwwe.......as always, I'm feeling the love.....:p

Ole' Ralphy boy just can't handle the truth or someone questioning him....he'll grow out of it....

K2Snow
04-13-2004, 01:14 AM
Legit question Ralph, props for being mature and making an attempt to ignore these guys. Off topic, but is that Chuck Liddell as your avatar? He trains about 15 minutes away from me at SLO Kickboxing, comes into my work every once in awhile... big guy.

Brad
04-13-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400

d'oh me too but my crumby job just put me over the line for a new one

BigThumper33
04-13-2004, 11:51 PM
AlaskaSpeed, take a chill pill man

Looks to me like Ralph was just curious how Dale managed his funds. He made it quite aware to Roostin that he was cool.

Some people just like to know how other people manage to get the things they have, when they say that they work hard to get them... :rolleyes:

Granted its really not anyones business, but if your going to spout off at the mouth that you work really hard, then you should be able to say whatcha do for it.

Roostin, glad to see some young guys atleast working hard for their stuff. For the guys not working for it, be the best son ya can be, thats all your dad wants anyway. :blah:

Scottie Mac
04-14-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
awwwwwwwwe.......as always, I'm feeling the love.....:p

Ole' Ralphy boy just can't handle the truth or someone questioning him....he'll grow out of it....

HEHHEHEHHEH, ouch. What is the old saying... "jelousy will get you no where"

(in my best 13 year old voice) Yeah Alaska, you OLD MAN, why don't you go and...... go and..... ahhhh........ go! Yeah that's it!

Congrats Dale. I would take a free quad from a complete stranger and wouldn't think twice about it.

Scott

southbeach14
04-14-2004, 10:15 AM
mine will also be here in about a month, i'm getting the le

AlaskaSpeed
04-14-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Scottie Mac
HEHHEHEHHEH, ouch. What is the old saying... "jelousy will get you no where"

(in my best 13 year old voice) Yeah Alaska, you OLD MAN, why don't you go and...... go and..... ahhhh........ go! Yeah that's it!

Congrats Dale. I would take a free quad from a complete stranger and wouldn't think twice about it.

Scott

:rolleyes: