PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of going to Budds Creek...anyone got any info?

redroost85
04-06-2004, 08:58 AM
One of my sponsors just got back from Birch Creek and was telling me all that went on and that he is thinking of going to Budds Creeks for the April 17/18 race. I am thinking of heading down with him. I have never been to a quad national, plenty of bike nationals...but that was back when I was a punk!:blah:

Has anyone ever been to BC and can tell me a little about it? I just got some directions and it looks to be almost a 7 hour drive for us...we live in northwestern PA.

Just share anything that comes to mind. I am so stoked that I might get to actually go to a national....just watching is gonna be unreal for me!:macho

I'll take any pics/stories whatever......thanks guys!:D

fasterz
04-06-2004, 12:53 PM
well im goin too, what class will you be racin, i think im gonna race 450cc production c or b. im from south east pennsylvania

redroost85
04-06-2004, 01:25 PM
LOL!:D Heck no I'm not going to race....even in C class those guys would smoke me, lol! I'm just going to watch...if I want to get spanked I'll just race locally!;)

Seriously, that is cool that you are gonna head down there to run with those guys. Me and my sponsor are just going to take in the sights and make a few contacts.:)

AtvMxRider
04-06-2004, 03:06 PM
Budds Creek is a sweet *** track. It is big almost 2 miles long.

redroost85
04-06-2004, 03:10 PM
I just talked to my friend and I think I am gonna be able to go. He is hauling a couple of quads for guys that ride for him. He asked if I wanted to race.....my heart 'bout leaped outta my chest!:devil: I think I am just gonna watch and soak up my first National!:D

Anybody else got some info on Budds Creek?:macho