PDA

View Full Version : atv auction or repo auction

brandonpeake
04-06-2004, 06:52 AM
ive heard there are several of these in atlanta, i know usually u have to be a dealer but i also know there are dealer auctions where they can buy new atv at auctions

just wanted to know f anyone knows anything about 1 or some looking for one in the southeast, i know a guy thats buys sedoos in atl and takes them back home and makes some serious cash off them

whatr this is about im looking into starting a used atv shop in my area i already got the building, so im looking for some places to go pick up some atv the dealers in my area suck, and the prices people ask for their used quads is so close to the new price everyone buys new so i think it will work out good if i can find some auctions

416exmx
04-06-2004, 07:25 AM
hey Brandon...
we sent a guy down to Atlanta GA, to that auction last summer to try to buy some quads... we didnt seem to think the prices were all that great... a place in CA was buying all the quads and taking them back to use them in movies to destroy them... anyway, yeah you have to be dealers and there is a bit of paperwork to be done just to register with them...

heard you got a ticket on the way up to get the 250ex???

brandonpeake
04-06-2004, 07:45 AM
well the paperwork would not be that bad i already have a mini storage business i was going to do it under the same name and by that so i already got a builing beside my storage buildings, just something to try out

hey man im interested in that blaster, send me some pics,

yeah i got a ticket about 85 in a 70 in tennessee, forgot the radar detector but i still made it up in about 6 hrs alot better than last time, im getting this drive down didnt hardly need a map this time, a few more quads and it will be like driving home! lol