PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help from my friends

Dunesurfer
04-05-2004, 11:23 PM
I am asking all members to give me a hand. As many of you know I now own a Polaris Predator ( I know I know, it's not a honda)
I bought the Predator only because my 400 EX did't have the ump to pull me up the dunes:D The reason I am asking for you help is many Predator owners are cracking their frames and their transmissions are failing. Quadjunkies for one) Leaving them to pay to repair their quads. Polaris has changed the 2004 models to correct these problems, but the owners of the 2003's are out of luck. What I am trying to do is gather support fo a recall. I started threads on other forums and many,many people heve written a letter to Polaris asking for a recall of the 2003's
I know your thinking "why should I care" You shoul care because you are helping others who share the same love of riding you have. And how would you feel if your year old quad needed a transmission that cost mucho dinero. For the record I have no problems with my Predator, I started this to help the people who have had these failures and had to pay for them. It is just not right!! So please take the time to write Polaris and ask for a recall.
The address is:
Polaris Industries Inc.
2100 Highway 55
Medina MN.

Thanks on behalf of the predator owners with problems

;)

RMX500
04-07-2004, 10:59 PM
actually I was just waiting to see if you'd post something rude like that.

now that I'm a self centered jerk I don't feel like saying sheeot.

funny how that works :rolleyes: