PDA

View Full Version : pipe

badrider
04-05-2004, 08:24 PM
i have 139.00.. any thing good that i could buy with that..i didnt know that they were so bad haha thanks a lot

Dannyboy
04-05-2004, 08:41 PM
Here's what you do: Save another $60+ and get a White Brothers, FMF, or many other similar company's pipe. You will be MUCH more satisfied. THe sound, performance, and above all QUALITY, will be much better. Do you want your $100 pipe breaking when you're riding hard through rough trails cause it was made ****ty... I know I don't.

BTW, I have a White Brothers E-Series and it completely rocks. With all 12 discs... it sounds mean as hell.

badrider
04-05-2004, 08:44 PM
the sound i want is deep kinda loud and just makes u say damn haha. what u think about the WB r4? ill try to find some more yards to cut or ask ol dad haha.for some more money.

Dannyboy
04-05-2004, 08:50 PM
I have yet to hear an R4 exhaust. I am sure that it would sound real nice. All I know is... I have gotten tons, literally TONS of people that have said my E-Series WB pipe sounds so mean. It rumbles all through the revs, but sounds like a huge engine (more than 400cc) for sure at idle. When you hear it from far off, it just bellows and howls. All I am saying is, I have never had one bad comment about it, besides some older poeple complaining that it's TOO loud. lol

Get the E-Series... you will be completely satisfied with the sound. Plus, the power is great.

JDiablo
04-05-2004, 08:59 PM
idk does hmf make a slip on pipe for his quad?if they do that is the slip on you would want IMO,good power range...i might be getting one soon depending if i got moneys left over...gotta pimp my ride out for the rausch creek trip...lol

badrider
04-05-2004, 09:04 PM
i just asked a guy on another site aboutit and he said it has great power. but it just rust to much is what he didnt like about it..so i know im not going to get it now but i just thought that was weird..but his is on a lakota..

JDiablo
04-05-2004, 09:05 PM
what has great power?the cobra exhaust?

badrider
04-05-2004, 09:06 PM
he said it gives great power..the cobra does..

JDiablo
04-05-2004, 09:07 PM
trust me...DO NOT GET THAT PIPE!!!!!!! FROM EXPIERENCE....you would have wished you never gotten that POS pipe in the first place

badrider
04-05-2004, 09:10 PM
IM not getting it lol..i will take your advise..im just glad i thought of coming on here and asking ..yamaha place says there great but they will say every thing is great so that u will buy something lol.u can never trust stores..

JDiablo
04-05-2004, 09:12 PM
o hell no don't trust stores....lol if you need something even if it is for a yamaha just come here as long as you ride a quad we will try to help out in anyway we can....hey got any mods done to your quad?

badrider
04-05-2004, 09:30 PM
not much really just dg nerfs, ceet graphic kit, skid plates,tires,mostely spendinmy money fixing it haha. every time i had money saved up something went wrong with it so had to spend the money on that.that really sucks

JDiablo
04-05-2004, 09:32 PM
not bad not bad your getting that and yea that does suk wen you gotta fix a problem

badrider
04-05-2004, 09:34 PM
i am think about saleing it..i want a faster quad..like a 400 or something..i like it. but i would like faster..you prolly know what i mean lol speed deamon haha

JDiablo
04-05-2004, 09:38 PM
o yea i know what you mean....but imma stick with my 300....thinking about doing a 350 kit next winter

badrider
04-05-2004, 09:41 PM
that sounds nice..the thing is i am talking to this guy who haslike almost every thing done to his warrior and it will blow a z400 with a pipe away..but thats what he says..and i told him i might sale mine and he said just mod the hell out of it.. but by the time i spend all that money i could buy a 400 or somthing and just use lil stuff and get that speed..right?

JDiablo
04-05-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by badrider
that sounds nice..the thing is i am talking to this guy who haslike almost every thing done to his warrior and it will blow a z400 with a pipe away..but thats what he says..and i told him i might sale mine and he said just mod the hell out of it.. but by the time i spend all that money i could buy a 400 or somthing and just use lil stuff and get that speed..right?

by the time you mod it you can have a nice 400 with a couple mods on it that is already the speed were you want it to go,the only reason im not doing that is cause my dad won't let me after how much money i put into it this winter and still am

badrider
04-05-2004, 09:45 PM
i know exactly what ur saying ..my dad saysi dont need a pipe and that it is fine how it is..i was like im sure when u had your old chevy supersport that u didnt want to make it faster and add mods to it. and he didnt say anything elese hahaha.shut his *** up didnt i lmao

badrider
04-05-2004, 09:47 PM
y dose it when everytime i post somthing it sends me a email and im like have 20 emails haha

JDiablo
04-05-2004, 09:48 PM
lol ahh the feeling of success....lol thats what my dad said to you don't need to mod your thing out and what do you need a pipe for....i said...because i want to and your paying for it because it is my bday...lol

JDiablo
04-05-2004, 09:49 PM
it alerts you everytime someone has posted to a post that you have posted in....its helpful to keep track,but the only thing i don't like is going through 50 or so emails when i sign on

badrider
04-05-2004, 09:50 PM
o i c..well do u have aim or aol?

JDiablo
04-05-2004, 09:54 PM
yea AIM it jncodiablo...ill talk to you later though...im tired and imma hit the sack pretty soon...how old are you by the way?

badrider
04-05-2004, 09:57 PM
15 now but will be 16 june 4 driving time coming up hell yea lol be riding my quad every weekend ..haha yea i m getting tired also
i got u in my buddy list my s/n is buckshot6488 cya

JDiablo
04-05-2004, 09:58 PM
iight peace bro