PDA

View Full Version : so tired

Martin Blair
04-05-2004, 11:42 AM
Man it has seemed like i have been moving constanly for the past 3 weeks none stop. We had spring break, then a funeral, then this weekend a race and the summer is here to my yard cutting busness is back open, i was sore sunday from my xc race saturday in missouri and then i had to mow 4 yards with blisters and my back hurts like hell i got to get a kidney belt. Anyone else fell exhausted?

sic250x
04-05-2004, 11:54 AM
Did you race at Lebanon? If so what class?

I am Soar and stiff

Silverfox@C&DRacing
04-05-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
Man it has seemed like i have been moving constanly for the past 3 weeks none stop. We had spring break, then a funeral, then this weekend a race and the summer is here to my yard cutting busness is back open, i was sore sunday from my xc race saturday in missouri and then i had to mow 4 yards with blisters and my back hurts like hell i got to get a kidney belt. Anyone else fell exhausted?

I am glad I am not the only one that is dragging butt lately. It kind of hit me hard today completely exhausted :o

JDiablo
04-05-2004, 03:17 PM
man the time change and a whole bunch of other stuff...i slept in my 1st,2nd,3rd,4th period class today...well not that much of first because i had to make up a test,but after i rested...i couldn't really sleep though...grr and im still tired:o

brian-250
04-05-2004, 04:03 PM
same here,im so tired i cant see staight,might get in a quik ride tonight though:confused:

CowsBitePeople
04-05-2004, 06:20 PM
I sleep in my 7th period class everyday i cant help it i try soooo hard but it dont work :o

RH1N08d9
04-05-2004, 06:53 PM
I've been at the dunes, and I'm pretty beat! slept most of the morning at school today, but do that bout everyday! other than that, I'm not too exhausted.

xr50layke
04-05-2004, 07:26 PM
i was fine when i was 15 but when i turned 16 i started going to bed at 9:30 when i used to get tired at 2am. i sleep a lot now, but i cant sleep in this heat, my room is like an ovan. and im the roast :(

QuadJunkies
04-06-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
I am glad I am not the only one that is dragging butt lately. It kind of hit me hard today completely exhausted :o I sereoulsly cant remembe the last day I just sat and done nothing....:huh :confused: Im always on the go.......Not enough time in a day for everything......Im sooooo ready for vacation!

Atreyu
04-06-2004, 05:17 AM
Just started a new workout and its killing me. Sprint a mile, 550 crunches, and hit the heavy bag for 3 minutes. Plus lifting. And on top of that I slept four hours last night. :mad:

SnellCRP
04-06-2004, 09:55 AM
Dude, I usually hit the heavy bag for cardio also. Sometimes if I hit it wrong just a little bit when I sleep my hands will go to sleep. I'm not sure why. I know carpal tunnel will do that, but I didn't think hitting the bag would aggravate it. I usually lay off the heavy bag during the season, only the speed bag.

I feel you guys about the exhaustion. My days are from about 8am until 2am everyday. Need a break, but always feel like I'm going to get way behind, so I never take one. I'll try to sleep in one of these days, maybe even some time for ATV off-road fury.:D

QuadJunkies
04-06-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Atreyu
. And on top of that I slept four hours last night. :mad: thats all I get 5 days a week.....:( working nights suck....:grr: