PDA

View Full Version : REF hard facing rockers

shook
03-12-2002, 03:01 PM
Is it really nescessary when you talk to the different shops they all say that you dont have to but they recommend it.Some of them even offer drop in cams tha you dont have to hard face rockers and then at the last minute they say it recommended that you do.The cams that they are not needed on they are all $389.00 so I guess they figured they already slipped it to ya so na you dont need it. You no its hard to put confidence in an engine builder when they all jerk your chain how can you trust these guys with your motor lets face it they dont want your motor to last but so long they need the money.WHATS THE REAL DEAL ON THIS HARD FACING CRAP IS IT NESCESSARY OR NOT.

WE EX RIDERS SHOULD BOYCOTT ALL THE ENGINE BUILDERS THAT FEED US THIS LINE OF SH@#! its funny how every one who sells the web450/451 cam says you dont need to but web says its highly recommended well Its highly recommended that you dont jump and race atvs but how many of listen to that. Kinda like having a no helmet law but making you wear a seat belt in a car.
COME ON GET REAL LETS WAKE UP WHY DONT WE ALL JUST SEND ARE ENGINE BUILDERS AND EXTRA $389.00 BUCKS SO WE"LL NO THE TRUTH AND THEY WONT STARVE>

One of the fastest motors I have ever seen is a Bud fischer motor and he doesnt recommend half the crap these other guys do and hes half the price they are also. Now that I got that off my chest THANKS!!