PDA

View Full Version : PRM YFZ Desert Front Bumper

Pappy
04-05-2004, 07:48 AM
Brand new in the box, never installed. I ordered a rear grab bar and got another front bumper...lmfao

$89 shipped

seatec
04-05-2004, 08:00 AM
so you ordered the wrong thing and are not aloowed to return it? dang thats rough. Or do they do the restocking fee thing?

Pappy
04-05-2004, 08:02 AM
its my fault. i checked the order and i sent bumper instead of grab bar. i can return it, but i usually just sell it.

seatec
04-05-2004, 11:55 AM
Since i already have the Desert Grab bar it might be nice to have the Desert bumper too. I think its sturdier and gives me more room for my denton stabilizer then the AC one does.

Ill give you $85 shipped to 21014. Cool? Paypal ok?

They will work with the GYTR Full belly skidplates right?

Pappy
04-05-2004, 12:09 PM
yeah thats cool. id say it does work with the gytr skid but i havent personally tried it

paypal is bridken@aol.com

seatec
04-05-2004, 12:16 PM
Money on its way! Thanx.

Is good(free) advise on how to tell the misses why i needed another bumper while i have a perfectly good one on my YFz already included?:D

BTW. make sure you lock tite the bolts that hold the Desert grab bar on in the back cause they rattle loose for some reason otherwise.

Pappy
04-05-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by seatec
Money on its way! Thanx.

Is good(free) advise on how to tell the misses why i needed another bumper while i have a perfectly good one on my YFz already included?:D

ok, since this is a woman we will coy to her saftey side....

just plainly look her in the eye and explain that this a product designed to enhance YOUR safety while enjoying the safe operation of your atv. also explain that the stock bumper isnt sufficiant to keep you safe in the event you some how hit a tree or another rider and that with the new economy priced bumper you will be able to come home from riding to her loving arms smiling at her beautiful face with all your teeth:p

if she looks you in the eye and says...."YEAH RIGHT" then you will know your approximate worth in the grand scheme of things:devil:

seatec
04-05-2004, 12:27 PM
buwahhhahhh. I didnt shack up with some dumb blond,dude!(no offense meant to blond woman on this board. Damn, im PC today!)

BTW, i already used that one when i got my AC Pro pegs.:D

PS. i already know where i stand. There is She, my dog "Tank" (oops. her dog "Tank") and there is me.:D