PDA

View Full Version : Bussey Iowa.."QUAD ADDICTION" trailer

QUADROOKIE
04-04-2004, 09:01 PM
Are any of the guys w/ the Quad Addiction Trailer from Iowa on this forum?? If so, I just wanted to say that you guys got more bawls than I've ever seen! You guys do some crazy ch1t!!!! I was there today on a KFX400 with a guy on a DS650 and another guy on a Dual Sport bike.

skrib21
04-07-2004, 09:18 PM
What kind of stuff where these guys doing and what where they riding I might know who they are I been down there a bunch and have talked to most of the good quad riders. also Ill be down the on the 17 and 18th

Quadworks
04-07-2004, 09:41 PM
From what I heard there was like 15-20 guys doing some crazy hillclimbs in the bowl area. Most were on 400EXs. I wish I would have been there to see everything they were doing. Oh well maybe next time.

QUADROOKIE
04-08-2004, 10:43 AM
There wer mostly 400ex's, 1 or 2 trx 450's, a nice lookin black and orange raptor, and some others. They were in the bowl, at the west end, climbing what I believe would be the south (side towards the parking lot) side. there arent really any paths where they were, they were basically FLYING up the hill! One guy hopped the hump 1/2 way up, landed, and flew off the quad just as it landed at the top, and 4-5 guys at the top grabbed the front wheels and pulled it on up as he tumbled down the hill. CRAZY!!!!

I plan to be down there either the 17th or 18th. I have a KFX green w/ a Scorpion pipe and will prolly be with a DS650 W/ Alba flame graphics and a blue raptor w/ wlkas all around and maybe a couple others. Hopefully these guys will be there again.

skrib21
04-08-2004, 10:45 AM
Yeah Ive seen some pretty crazy hill climbs there I like my quad in one piece so I dont do any of the hill climbs ,but Ill tare up the gravity cavity track and the big step up.

skrib21
04-08-2004, 10:48 AM
Ill be down there on the 17th and 18th to with a group of 7 look for us on the track or the step up 4 of us have yfz450s

QUADROOKIE
04-08-2004, 11:04 AM
Cool. I'm not much for the tracks with my stock suspension and all!;) --But I play around on the other track a little. We ride mostly trails and some of the milder hill climbs. I like the one right next to the step up. Its kinda fun. You guys do the step-up on your quads? I cant wait to see that! The bikes really fly off that thing.

skrib21
04-08-2004, 11:10 AM
YEAH LAST YEAR i WAS DOING IT IN MY 400EX AND JUST BARLY MADE IT THIS YEAR I SHOULD TARE IT.

lifarley
10-27-2006, 07:09 PM
Hey this is cool, we just found your blog. I know the QA guys and wanted to let you guys know that QA has a new video out with footage from Bussy....

Check out the website at www.quadaddictionboyz.com

It is a work in progress but keep watching!

You can email me at lilfarley@yahoo.com

Thanx....