PDA

View Full Version : wheelie tricks show ur pics

KOG
04-04-2004, 02:36 PM
i am realy bored and thought id post this so lets see what all u guys can do while doing a wheelie

Oxbow Jimmah
04-04-2004, 04:10 PM
http://www.quadstop.com/jimmah/helmet.jpg

LazeR
04-05-2004, 01:25 AM
Theres a few pics of me doing some wheelies here http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100528

sprtrx300ex
04-05-2004, 07:01 PM
You have a big head.

Juggalo
04-05-2004, 09:32 PM
eh i think wheelies are pretty lame but heres somethin to wet your whistle anyways...70+ mph for over a mile..

sorry for the size

http://www.atv.dhs.org/Pictures/mepointinwheelie%2Ejpg

CowsBitePeople
04-06-2004, 07:20 PM
jrlanphere does awsome wheelies:macho

bama400ex
04-08-2004, 11:38 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/pd202bc9d68b64cf686fcd22d0d7afb6e/f957b6fb.jpg http://http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/pe5d1e4db3572faee5c93809a4e18e219/f955f939.jpg.thumb

bama400ex
04-08-2004, 11:47 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/pe5d1e4db3572faee5c93809a4e18e219/f955f939.jpg

JLanphear
04-08-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
eh i think wheelies are pretty lame but heres somethin to wet your whistle anyways...70+ mph for over a mile..

I know I'm going to Illinois if I'm ever in the need of some good weed that will really mess with your brain :blah:

bama400ex
04-08-2004, 12:20 PM
im trying to pet my dog in this one but he wouldnt get close enough lol http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/pa015c1b237fb31eaf577197b4598c002/f916565b.jpg

Dan_Guetter
04-08-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Oxbow Jimmah
http://www.quadstop.com/jimmah/helmet.jpg

is your head alwayz that big?

Oxbow Jimmah
04-08-2004, 12:52 PM
is your head alwayz that big?

You would think I'm a member of H-Bomb.

Dan_Guetter
04-08-2004, 02:39 PM
hahahaha

Nausty
04-08-2004, 04:55 PM
check out the video in my sig. Its got some stuff thats all easy now but some of you guys might like it.

Juggalo
04-08-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
I know I'm going to Illinois if I'm ever in the need of some good weed that will really mess with your brain :blah:

huh? what are you talkin about? don't believe me i have witnesses. anyways that was actually taken in michigan while on vacation at my friends cabin

JLanphear
04-09-2004, 02:46 PM
huh? what are you talkin about? don't believe me i have witnesses. anyways that was actually taken in michigan while on vacation at my friends cabin

what mods you got to make your Ex run 70+ mph

Also, you must have a great camera.....you can see your valve stem clear as day

Wired
04-09-2004, 03:49 PM
calm down you crazy wheeliers no need to fight now :blah:

Juggalo
04-09-2004, 05:58 PM
the pic was taken while they were next to me in a car so it was goin about the same speed as me. they said the speedo said 70 when i did it so thats what i'm goin by.

LazeR
04-11-2004, 02:48 PM
Finally learned to do these! I couldn't bicycle very well before but now that i can these are kind of ez!

http://lazur.afraid.org/pics/One%20Tire%20Wheelie.jpg

TRX310R Rider
04-11-2004, 10:26 PM
Friend of mine rides an 01' 400 and on his GPS says he ran 71. something. He doesn't have much done to it either. DMC Alien full system, K&N fliter and a jet kit and running race fuel. He was just on straight, flat ground. I don't know about hitting 70 in a wheelie though...Later

Lgnrider424
04-12-2004, 02:33 PM
i was the one who took the picture. its for real. we were in a friends jeep thats not lifted or anything so i know the speedo was right. we did a top speed run first and he got 73 then he was f*ckin around doing wheeleis and ****. he really did do that wheelie for a good mile and he was pushing 70 at the time of the pic. not tryin to start **** just tellin the truth

duncanracing400
04-12-2004, 08:27 PM
hmmm. i looked at that pic a loooong time, then i realized..... if that was for real......u would have some majjjoooorr *****$$$$ draftage coming down from under u can bringing the front up alot, and looking at the degrees of tilt your at... it looks like your goning to flip, with the draft....... give me a pic of him in the left lane and infront of u wile your in the left lane and take the pic where u can c they speedometer.... THHHEN. and only then will i believe u..

Juggalo
04-12-2004, 09:04 PM
:huh first of all what are you talking about? people do high speed wheelies on quads all the time. what about the guys who do 150 mph wheelies on crotch rockets? the dregree of tilt i'm at would be the balance point on the machine... so yeah i'm pretty confused about what your trying to say i think you just don't know what your talking about maybe? i'd get a pic like you wanted but since the pics were takin last summer in michigan while at LGN riders cabin and my quad's motor is torn apart right now it'd be pretty hard. i have pictures of me launching my quad over some fairly sizable gaps and stuff so why would i lie about something as lame as a wheelie? you can inspect my pics as close as you want and say whatever but i'm definatley not lying. everybody who knows me knows i'm the wheelie king anyways..in fact my nickname is wheelie..so yeah..i dunno..don't really care but i have about 6 witnesses who where there that day. anyways heres the only other picture i have from that day.

http://www.atv.dhs.org/Pictures/mefastwheelie%2Ejpg

Nausty
04-12-2004, 09:04 PM
doesn't really matter guys!

Lets all just let it be, We all know jug is a good rider and can most likely ride wheelies in 5th gear and if he can do that then its gotta be close to the speed he said he did it at.

I know i've done 5th gear wheelies for miles on and I dunno what mods jug has but when mine was stock i don't think there was anyway it could of been going that fast if its stock but if not and if he has the right gearing then i'm sure he did/could.

JLanphear
04-12-2004, 09:27 PM
You guys are totally right....it doesn't matter.....at all. Sorry for my original post....it wasn't meant to start a discussion about it, it was just a joke.

Personally....I think a 70mph wheelie on a 400ex is totally possible....with some serious mods. Since an EX won't run 70mph with all 4 wheels on the ground without some mods, I think it would take even more mods to hit 70 in a wheelie since you have that much more drag.....so if I had to guess (and I'm no physics major) the quad would have to run 75-80mph on all 4.

Also, I think I know what duncanracing is talking about. If you notice (and you must have)...the faster you are going, the lower the balance point is....that's just the way it works.

Anyway....despite anything I have said....I have seen other pics Juggalo has posted, and they are pretty mad....as he said.

One last note though.....If I felt that wheelies were lame, and my nickname were "wheelie"....I'd be pretty po'd. :blah: (PS. This is another joke)

Tim's Z
04-13-2004, 03:19 AM
I think his nick name should be BullSh*t. (J/k)

Tim

Raptor4439
04-13-2004, 08:17 AM
I like the second pic, looks cool.

Stock 2003 Z400
04-13-2004, 12:40 PM
Hey,

This is Bill from HK. I am not going to say that 70MPH wheelies can't be done on a quad. Tim and I were just fooling around in a parking lot and were ripping 60+ no problem at all (except running out of room!) And that is 60 REAL Miles Per Hour, not some buddy driving next to me ghetto speed reading.

However, you are NOT going anywhere near 70MPH in those pictures you posted. I'm sorry but it's a fact.

Before I say that YOU can't do a 70MPH wheelie, post your mods, gearing and tire size.

Bill

Juggalo
04-13-2004, 07:05 PM
well the jeep speedo said 70. and as we all know car speedos are way off when it comes to measuring quad speeds lol. so who knows maybe i was goin like 60 (can car speedos be off that much? i have no idea) i was nearly topped out on the machine tho. and josh its not that i think wheelies are lame i guess i should have used a politer term and said i don't find them to be a big deal cuz thats more how i feel. i mean yeah their fun and all so you know. they just come natural to me i guess. and about my nickname being wheelie my friend chad gave that to me cuz the first time i ever rode with him i was doing bar hop wheelies n stuff and then the next time i rode one down this trail for a long *** time and the name kinda just stuck. the banner on my cell phone even reads wheelie. but yes your all right its kind of a dumb thing to argue about but hey if its entertaining why not right?

btw- mods at that time included stage 2 cam,uni air filter, no airbox lid, no choke, R4 exhaust, and rejetted of course. 20 inch rear tires and 36 rear 15 front.

Stock 2003 Z400
04-13-2004, 07:16 PM
well the jeep speedo said 70. and as we all know car speedos are way off when it comes to measuring quad speeds lol. so who knows maybe i was goin like 60 (can car speedos be off that much? i have no idea)

Car speedos can be off by quite a bit! I'd say 60 would be a more resonable guess. I'm not arguing on that. Once you get wheelies down, you can go as far as you want.

I belive that you held a wheelie at 60+ for over a mile, but seriously, that pic? Come on! Were you Really topped out in 5th gear when that pic was snapped? Like phear said, your valve stem is rock solid! That would need to be like 8000 speed film! heh

Bill

Juggalo
04-13-2004, 07:23 PM
i was goin pretty damn fast in 5th gear. ask dane (LGN rider) what kinda cam (it was digital) brock (the driver of the jeep) had.. i have no idea

jdmimports79
04-14-2004, 03:14 AM
let me chime in cause i dont give a **** about most of the members on exriders cause they are to cocky and stuck up...most anyway not all....

i cant say anythign about the pic..its a picture i could be getting ready to bail in a picture of me doing a 80 foot gap and call it a "nothing" pictures dont mean nothing....yeah your doing a wheelie..we will never know if it was really 70 as your claming but i dont take you as a liar just someone who didnt know the actual speed

how can anyone or yourself call you the wheelie king....you can do every basic trick out there...so what that doesnt make you good...

can you do it with control and for any distance you want? if so then i will take it back your good...

but insted of pictures lets see some video as i said before pictures dont mean nothing.....if you are doing switchback wheelies for 10 feet your not really doing them...your sititng backwards popping the clucth running out of gear....thats not control and thats not a good enough distance to use the name "wheelie king" for yourself

EDIT: I should probably have came off in a more professional manner. I just cant stand anyone who puts it down cause they say its to easy and I have seen you put it down on more then one occasion. If it is so easy then you wont have a problem getting us some video and showing us what you can do...i dont even care if you edit the footage and throw your best stuff in. I just want to see control stunts and i want to see everything you do for a decent distance. I will even make the distance small for you about an 1/8 mile should be more then enough room for a "wheelie king" like you:)

steve

Stock 2003 Z400
04-14-2004, 06:48 AM
Make a little video like this. Just a short clip of me parking some dead coasters in front of Tim's bike. I'm not coasting that far and they are only in 3rd gear, but you can see that I know how to control the speed and distance of the trick. You can really see the control in the second clip. It was like landing an airplane :)

Bill

http://home.comcast.net/~billkirsch/coasterparking.wmv

400exracer
04-14-2004, 09:43 AM
has any body ever rode a wheelie on tar with your butt on the front hood of the quad facing backwards??? its so tight , it feels like your flyin except its hard to loook forward to see where your goin.. ill try n get some pics

JLanphear
04-14-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by 400exracer
has any body ever rode a wheelie on tar with your butt on the front hood of the quad facing backwards??? its so tight , it feels like your flyin except its hard to loook forward to see where your goin.. ill try n get some pics

Yup...it's fun like you said

Stock 2003 Z400
04-14-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by 400exracer

Here is a video of the trick you are describing.

http://home.comcast.net/~billhkfilms/tim_high_switchback.wmv

Where in NH are you from? Anywhere near Plasitow?

Bill

Juggalo
04-14-2004, 07:03 PM
jdmimports- funny how you call us cocky when you come off sounding the cockiest of them all. personally i think 98 percent of exriders are really nice helpful folks :)

and i am the wheelie king for the simple reason that nobody can do em better than me around these parts. i seem to have struck a nerve with you somehow. :D

jdmimports79
04-14-2004, 07:47 PM
jdmimports- funny how you call us cocky when you come off sounding the cockiest of them all. personally i think 98 percent of exriders are really nice helpful folks :)

and i am the wheelie king for the simple reason that nobody can do em better than me around these parts. i seem to have struck a nerve with you somehow. :D

didnt mean to sound cocky :) ......have to say sorry if it came off like that

i would say more like 58%

nobody can wheelie better then you around those parts? that makes you a wheelie king? step outside of the 4 people population you live in and take a look around...

so how about that video?

steve

Juggalo
04-14-2004, 11:16 PM
touchy aren't we? how bout this i'm not the wheelie king anymore and you are? feel better now? good :) all hail the king :rolleyes:

jdmimports79
04-14-2004, 11:28 PM
touchy aren't we? how bout this i'm not the wheelie king anymore and you are? feel better now? good :) all hail the king :rolleyes:

How about that video?

steve

Stock 2003 Z400
04-15-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by jdmimports79
How about that video?

steve

Don't hold your breath Steve. He's a snapshot queen like Big Nasty was.

Bill

Juggalo
04-15-2004, 10:31 AM
fix my quad for me and get me a camera and you got it pal.

Stock 2003 Z400
04-15-2004, 11:03 AM
fix my quad for me and get me a camera and you got it pal.

If you are the "Wheelie King" in your area, that leads me to believe that you ride with other people in your area that also have quads. And you can't tell me you don't know someone with a camera. Sounds to me like you are just making excuses.

FWIW, I think you are getting on peoples nerves because you are playing it off like you are some kind of wheelie god. You say wheelies are gay and so easy to do, yet your nick name is "The Wheelie King". Granted you can't control what people call you, but also you said the banner on your phone reads "Wheelie" or something like that.

So I guess it's just your arogance that is getting to people. I mean, I can wheelie the hell out of my bike, but I don't run around calling myself the wheelie king, cuz that would be gay. Same as Tim doesn't call himself the endo king. Tim knows he is the best at rolling endos around, but he knows he has more to learn, he can always get better, and there will always be people better then him. I can roll coasters for a few hundred feet, bring the bike to a stop on it's back wheels and balance there for 20 seconds while only moving the bike forward another 10 feet, but I don't have "Coaster King" shirts printed up.

But I'm pretty sure you already know why you are getting to people anyways.

Bill

urb'nyouthfilms
04-15-2004, 03:05 PM
cough cough..... Ummmm i think you guys are all as*holes. I met Dave (juggalo) about a month ago and ive seen some of his ****, even though he hasnt rode in awhile he jumped on my quad and gave her hell. Give the F*ckin kid props guys. Cv Boyz all you guys can do is do wheelies and jump small gaps, come to our area and we'll show you some real quad riding!!!:grr:

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by urb'nyouthfilms
cough cough..... Ummmm i think you guys are all as*holes. I met Dave (juggalo) about a month ago and ive seen some of his ****, even though he hasnt rode in awhile he jumped on my quad and gave her hell. Give the F*ckin kid props guys. Cv Boyz all you guys can do is do wheelies and jump small gaps, come to our area and we'll show you some real quad riding!!!:grr:

um...this isnt about the cvboyz....

what they do is a different part of the sport...

does dave race pro?

does dave hill climb?

doesn dave do any other form of riding besides jumping?

i think all these are "real quad riding". even what your beloved huevos guys do..... they all have there own spot in the sport. what the cvboyz do is just another side of the sport. and its all "real quad riding"

steve

urb'nyouthfilms
04-15-2004, 03:14 PM
Dave does jumping, wheelies, drags, mud, climb he does it all even jalopy race:p

Juggalo
04-15-2004, 03:16 PM
billiam- i didn't get arrogant until josh got on my case. and up until you (are you still pissy i ripped on your lil video?) and jdmimports started talkin smack it was a fun little argument i thought. your right i do ride with a buncha people i got my own team not unlike you guys although we aren't cool enough to be from 1995 and use Z's for S's. and my nicknames not the "wheelie king"..its just "wheelie".. get it right :) anyways the point is i do have a buncha riding buddies and the only one with the cabaility to get videos on the net is urban youth here and he lives a logn ways away and doesn't get up here too often. also as i have stated my quad is broken. but jdmimports perhaps you'd like to buy the car i'm selling (since you like cool imports :rolleyes: ) its a 1990 honda CRX. after i sell her i'm fixing my quad n i'd be more than happy to get some footage for you guys. but please point out where i said i could do yoru little freestyle moves for miles? i believe i just rode the wheelie in my pics for over a mile i don't believe i stated i did any switchbacks, cliffhangers, assrammers, or whatever the tricks are called for miles. in fact i know i have bashed the CV boyzzzzz a lot but i don't think i have ever claimed to be better than them. just simply said i could do most of their tricks. this was back in the day before they were doing some of their tricks but i can still do a large portion of them granted probably not as long or whatever it is you guys use to judge how good one is. anyways..you guys go do your thing n when i have access to a camera i'll show you whats up. like i stated wheelies aren't a big deal to me i am into other things but i'll show ya what i got. i think its about time this thread got locked..don't you think?

PS- car is only 800 dollars come buy her

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 03:16 PM
Dave does jumping, wheelies, drags, mud, climb he does it all even jalopy race:p

thats exactly what i mean....its all part of the sport....and you sitting there saying te cvboyz do nothing but small gaps and ride wheelies and for them to come to your area so you canshow them what real riding is...well isnt wheelies real riding?

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 03:30 PM
. i think its about time this thread got locked..don't you think?

as for the car..im not into the car thing anymore...back in my younger days i would have..but the screen name stuck..

as for locking the thread..im sure your buddy shift will be along shortly to lock it

steve

urb'nyouthfilms
04-15-2004, 03:30 PM
yeah what im trying to say though is that the difference between LGN and Cv boyz is that LGN focuses on all forms of riding while they focus on wheelies! Sorry man but wheelies only are cool for awhile, you can only do so much on cement. When you have jumps... things change all the time, it makes for alot better action.

Juggalo
04-15-2004, 03:34 PM

as for locking the thread..im sure your buddy shift will be along shortly to lock it

steve

lets hope..locker down danno

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 03:35 PM
yeah what im trying to say though is that the difference between LGN and Cv boyz is that LGN focuses on all forms of riding while they focus on wheelies! Sorry man but wheelies only are cool for awhile, you can only do so much on cement. When you have jumps... things change all the time, it makes for alot better action.

see thats a matter of opinion...i know alot of people who would say the complete oppisite.....

and rizza from the cvboyz races pro....hazen does the spot bike thing. there group tries to cover all aspects of riding...they just ahve more guys who can wheelie better then most people in the world on the team...

there is only so many tricks you can do in a jump which is exactly what your saying about wheelies....

something new is invented all the time...the tricks are always changing for air and stunt...its always going to be like this..it will never end..the tricks are going to get bigger and bigger......so you can never say there is only so much you can do on the pavment

steve

urb'nyouthfilms
04-15-2004, 03:37 PM
see thats a matter of opinion...i know alot of people who would say the complete oppisite.....

Yeah 12 and 13 year olds :rolleyes:

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 03:39 PM
Yeah 12 and 13 year olds :rolleyes:

lol thanks for showing me how ignorant you are.....:rolleyes:

please lock after that comment

steve

Juggalo
04-15-2004, 03:41 PM
duuude i wish i could do those trix on my 250ex!! SICK! - CVboyzzz's most heard compliment :p ;)

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 03:44 PM
duuude i wish i could do those trix on my 250ex!! SICK! - CVboyzzz's most heard compliment :p ;)

maybe the most herd on a site like this...........

which takes me back to my first post...most exrider members are stuck up and cocky.....:rolleyes: sucks too.....you guys have some good talent and could be an all around good quad rider...shame

JLanphear
04-15-2004, 04:15 PM

Well so much for me staying out of this....

Who says the cvboyz only focus on wheelies? I don't recall ever saying that. Though it's true in fact, that I personally do focus on wheelies, that doesn't mean our whole team does. We've got a few guys that race MX...in fact, one is sitting near the top of the Pro-Am class. Just incase anybody had forgotten....most MX tracks aren't flat, or cement.

I'm sorry, but all of us guys are out in the real world, with real things going on. I don't know you guys personally, so I don't know what your story is, but ours is this.......So far, none of us have been able to justify spending the money it takes to build a ramp...even with dirt. Hell, even if I had the $$$ for materials, I'd have to shell out more to have somebody help me build it. Dirt would be the cheaper route, but even though we are out in the sticks, I don't have access to a tractor, and until now didn't have any place to put it. I am going through the closing on 10 acres of land that is at just about the perfect spot for recreational use. Once that is said and done with (been going on forever, but should be ready within a few weeks), we are going to make it a priority to get something built so we can get into the air scene.

The thing is....I don't often call people out.....and I never say that wheelies are the best thing in the world. I enjoy that type of riding for many reasons, and yes, I do personally think it can be just as challenging as anything else. No matter what tricks you can do, or how well you can do them...there is always a way to get better.

Regarding the statement that "wheelies are only cool for awhile, and there is only so much you can do on cement.". In a way I agree...any one type of riding gets boring after a while....ANY type of riding. Tell me I'm wrong.

Juggalo...as far as "i didn't get arrogant until josh got on my case.". Dude, I didn't get on your case, I called BS on you and then a few posts later after a few other people did you basically admitted it was....don't hate on me for what YOU said. Moving onto "in fact i know i have bashed the CV boyzzzzz a lot but i don't think i have ever claimed to be better than them". Oh please, that's kinda idiotic.....Then what is your point? Wheelies are easy and lame, but you can't do them? Then why are they easy and lame?

"everybody who knows me knows i'm the wheelie king anyways".....hmmmmm....Do I even need to point out the fact that you claim to be the king, but then admit that you aren't as good as some people? Nah, I don't think I have to.

I don't even know why I'm bothering typing this.....you guys are just going to continue to be haters anyway. Hate on us then if it makes you happy. I don't need to hear props from anybody for me to enjoy what I do.....though I have gotten plenty.

Yeah, for some reason this post will probably be locked, even though it hasn't broken any rules.....not saying it's the mods fault, it's just the way things work around here. I invite you both to our forum to discuss this further, adn I can assure you it won't get locked. Bring all of your friends that agree with you, and we will see who the real minority is.

-Josh

CAMPRO
04-15-2004, 04:24 PM
Juggalo... Hi... I'm Drew from the CVBz. Have we met?... NO?? Didn't think so. Now what's with all this bashing you're doing? I'm having a difficult time understanding what myself or anyone else from my crew did to step on your toes so hard that you start whinning all over the exriders forums. I really don't see a need to insult another group or rider. We all ride quads to have fun. There's no need to put others down. If you feel you're better... fine... you're better. I really don't care if you're Jeremy Mc ***ing Grath... people don't want to sit here and read the BS coming out of your mouth. Who cares if you can do what we do. We do it for FUN!! Who cares if you can do it better... WE DO IT FOR FUN!!! What's really starting to get to me though is all the insults without having your facts straight to back em up. You claim all we do are wheelies. WRONG. As JDMIMPORTS79 has stated in previous posts.... Rizza is racing pro this year. That would be the highest class in ATV MX last I checked. He's also racing the largest circuit in the US. Not only does Rizza race MX, but so does Dan, Bill and Jeff... all CVBz. It was also stated that Hazen is now stunting street bikes. This is true. He did the quad street freestyle for awhile and now is having a go with the bike. Phear also now has a streetbike and he's eager to learn on that as well. Ryan Jordan will be building jumps on his property this summer so that the CVBz can have FUN in the air too. We even ride sleds in the winter. I'm suprised you didn't know all this seeing as how you like to talk about us so much. We've got a lot of fans right now and we'd like to keep it that way. So until you have some facts to back up the insults, please refrain from making further comments about my crew. We're really into the sport of quad riding... any type of quad riding and we don't need people bringing us down for the wrong reasons. Thank you.

To other exrider members: I'm truely sorry for all this drama. We, the CVBz, always try to maintain a professional attitude. We enjoy coming to forums and talking about the sport of quads with other enthusiasts. We appreciate all the support our fans have given us in the past and look forward to what the future holds for our sport. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Andrew Campbell
aka - "Drew"

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 04:30 PM
i really dont think i need to say anything after the comments josh and andrew left...but if the cvboyz arent real riders and wheelies are lame.....why do they have sponsers?

steve

Stock 2003 Z400
04-15-2004, 05:59 PM
billiam- i didn't get arrogant until josh got on my case. and up until you (are you still pissy i ripped on your lil video?)

Why would I be pissy about that? Hundreds of people know that it's one of the best amateur quad clips out there, and you even admitted to me that you were giving me **** about it because of something that was said months earlier.

Go back and read this thread from the begining. The whole thing stems from you posting some BS picture and claming it was a 70+ MPH wheelie that you held for over a mile. All this other bickering is just you trying to side step the original argument.

I thought this was a wheelie trick picture thread, do you have some or not?

Bill

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Stock 2003 Z400

I thought this was a wheelie trick picture thread, do you have some or not?

Bill

so true Bill...i forgot what this whole post was about.........here is what i have to offer to this thread...

http://www.extremeadrenaline.com/pages/pictures/steve/big/switchone.jpg
http://www.extremeadrenaline.com/pages/pictures/steve/big/bumpergrab.jpg
http://www.extremeadrenaline.com/pages/pictures/steve/big/meandj.jpg
http://www.extremeadrenaline.com/pages/pictures/steve/big/highchair.jpg
http://www.extremeadrenaline.com/pages/pictures/steve/big/shoulders2.jpg

more in the next post

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 06:20 PM
http://www.extremeadrenaline.com/pages/pictures/steve/big/highc.jpg
http://www.extremeadrenaline.com/pages/pictures/steve/big/flamingo.jpg
http://www.extremeadrenaline.com/pages/pictures/steve/big/onefoot.jpg
http://www.extremeadrenaline.com/pages/pictures/steve/big/switchback.jpg

more in the next post

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 06:21 PM
http://www.extremeadrenaline.com/pages/pictures/steve/big/switchb.jpg
http://www.extremeadrenaline.com/pages/pictures/steve/big/onehandswitch.jpg

check the site out for pictures of my crew and other friends.....also we have a little video clip on the site and we are working on another one at the moment....hope you enjoy.

steve

JLanphear
04-15-2004, 06:35 PM
Wheelie pics it is :D

http://69.39.84.21/pictures/josh03.jpg

http://69.39.84.21/pictures/josh02.jpg

http://69.39.84.21/pictures/josh04.jpg

http://69.39.84.21/pictures/josh06.JPG

http://69.39.84.21/pictures/josh07.jpg

http://69.39.84.21/Josh/041004/PANA0400.JPG

Here are a couple of the other guys too....

http://69.39.84.21/pictures/ryan05.JPG

http://69.39.84.21/pictures/jordan07.JPG

http://69.39.84.21/Josh/041004/PANA0397.JPG

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 06:37 PM
I would like to let everyone know...anything from LANPHEAR and STOCK Z400...all there pics and videos are photoshopped.....no one can be that good on a quad...it cant be real

:D :D :D :p
steve

JLanphear
04-15-2004, 06:39 PM
I would like to let everyone know...anything from LANPHEAR and STOCK Z400...all there pics and videos are photoshopped.....no one can be that good on a quad...it cant be real

:D :D :D :p
steve

LOL, and so wasn't the VIDEO that I sent you that had just about all those shots in it.....heheheeheh :blah:

bignorm
04-15-2004, 09:49 PM
i think you cvboyz aughta come down to illinois were the big boys play

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 09:58 PM
i honestly dont think its worth the drive for either of your groups.....

compete when something comes around your way..think you can do wheelies good they have stunt comps there

think you can race good thye have race comps there

not sure if they have FMX comps in VT or IL.....dont think i have ever herd of an actual quad fmx xomp...just quad fmx demos.....

im sure you guys can hold your own in what you do.....best of luck if you guys do compete against each other...but actually how would you determine what group was better?

both groups are a bunch of ****ing rednecks
:D :D jk

steve

Lgnrider424
04-15-2004, 10:46 PM
"I really don't see a need to insult another group or rider" stated by campro

this is kinda contradicting yourself because your whole group of riders just got done saying how much they hated exrider users. so im calling BS on you. you lie about that so what makes me beleive eveyother thing you say?I was in the car next to him, I was the onw who took the pic. its all real, all this pitch angle sh*t your speaking of is so irrelovant. they said a wheelie at 70 on a quad is not possible, then really you must know(since some of your posse ride street bikes) how bikes can hit speeds of well over 140 in wheeleies. granted there is less bike for the wind to catch but the speed more then makes up for it. i personally just bought a bike. its not like i dont know what im talking about. give it a little time, and you will have a vid, jugg needs money to get his quad fixed(you know we all dont have rich perants) then i will personally tape it. **** ill even were my buddys helmet cam and do it from my bike, b\k i know that speedo is correct, surely you know that too b\c you guys have bikes.

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Lgnrider424
"I really don't see a need to insult another group or rider" stated by campro

this is kinda contradicting yourself because your whole group of riders just got done saying how much they hated exrider users. so im calling BS on you. you lie about that so what makes me beleive eveyother thing you say?I was in the car next to him, I was the onw who took the pic. its all real, all this pitch angle sh*t your speaking of is so irrelovant. they said a wheelie at 70 on a quad is not possible, then really you must know(since some of your posse ride street bikes) how bikes can hit speeds of well over 140 in wheeleies. granted there is less bike for the wind to catch but the speed more then makes up for it. i personally just bought a bike. its not like i dont know what im talking about. give it a little time, and you will have a vid, jugg needs money to get his quad fixed(you know we all dont have rich perants) then i will personally tape it. **** ill even were my buddys helmet cam and do it from my bike, b\k i know that speedo is correct, surely you know that too b\c you guys have bikes.

im the one that said most of exriders are cocky...i ahve nothing to do with the CVBoyz....

EDIT: who said quads cant wheelie at 70 mph? whoever said that is wrong.

Lgnrider424
04-15-2004, 10:58 PM
all im saying is i was there, i saw it, i took the pic for gods sake, and i know its real. so lets just drop the subject and re-enstate it when i record him doing it.

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 10:59 PM
all im saying is i was there, i saw it, i took the pic for gods sake, and i know its real. so lets just drop the subject and re-enstate it when i record him doing it.

back to the wheelie pictures..everyone post them up!!!!

steve

Juggalo
04-15-2004, 11:04 PM
josh- i didn't have a problem with what you were saying..like i said i thought it was a fun little arguement till people had to start being hardasses.

bill- i only said that because i thought i'd be mature about it since you got on aim and we talked civilly. simple fact is what i orginally posted about it is the plain and simple truth i just thought we would come to an agreement but apparently you want to keep on. so here we are. also as far as the original arguement goes that was resolved long ago. go back and read it. come on..i know ya got it in ya..good boy

campro i think if you go back and read the posts it was your guys that started all this drama. i kept cool until people started being dumb.

are you guys done yet? me and the rest of LGN will be done when you guys are done being stupid. we've argued your every point rather succsessfully i believe. its pretty dumb to keep goin on. all this over a little picture..sheesh. back on topic now or you wanna keep goin?

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 11:07 PM

are you guys done yet? me and the rest of LGN will be done when you guys are done being stupid. we've argued your every point rather succsessfully i believe. its pretty dumb to keep goin on. all this over a little picture..sheesh. back on topic now or you wanna keep goin?

look up one post from yours :p

Juggalo
04-15-2004, 11:12 PM
look up one post from yours :p

yeah that was posted while i was tpying my response. i'll take that as a done now. fine by me. ONTO THE WHEELIE PIX!

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 11:17 PM
yeah that was posted while i was tpying my response. i'll take that as a done now. fine by me. ONTO THE WHEELIE PIX!

i dont have nothing else to say....i will wait for the video and look forward to it since i like watching stunts.....

i imagine your bike will be fixed soon so you should be able to get in alot of practice before you film...........

anyway cant speak for the rest but i dont have nothing to say........we all totally ruined this guys post....

steve

Stock 2003 Z400
04-15-2004, 11:17 PM
they said a wheelie at 70 on a quad is not possible, then really you must know(since some of your posse ride street bikes) how bikes can hit speeds of well over 140 in wheeleies.

I think you missed the important parts of our discussion. No one is saying that it is physicaly impossible to do a 70MPH wheelie on a quad. That would be very ignorant. What you need to understand is, 400 EXs don't even go 70 without engine mods. I asked Dave what his mods were and he avoided the question so that says alot.

Look I'm sure he was doing a really fast 5th gear wheelie, but he wans't going over 70mph. And you posting a video does't mean anything to me. Unless he is doing the wheelie past a radar trailer or ladar gun.

Even if he could pull the revs out the motor with his 36 tooth rear sprocket, he would still be up over 8000RPM to hit over 70.

How far are you guys from Decatur IL?

Bill

jdmimports79
04-15-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Stock 2003 Z400
I think you missed the important parts of our discussion. No one is saying that it is physicaly impossible to do a 70MPH wheelie on a quad. That would be very ignorant. What you need to understand is, 400 EXs don't even go 70 without engine mods. I asked Dave what his mods were and he avoided the question so that says alot.

Look I'm sure he was doing a really fast 5th gear wheelie, but he wans't going over 70mph. And you posting a video does't mean anything to me. Unless he is doing the wheelie past a radar trailer or ladar gun.

Even if he could pull the revs out the motor with his 36 tooth rear sprocket, he would still be up over 8000RPM to hit over 70.

How far are you guys from Decatur IL?

Bill

my buddies banshee doing a wheelie at 76.....

http://www.e-fudgie.com/jdmimports79/pics/speed.jpg
http://www.e-fudgie.com/jdmimports79/pics/banshee.jpg

lol jk.....this was just a normal speed run on the street....he could only get to 4th gear and 76 before the neighbors started complaining

steve

JLanphear
04-16-2004, 06:46 AM
this is kinda contradicting yourself because your whole group of riders just got done saying how much they hated exrider users. so im calling BS on you. you lie about that so what makes me beleive eveyother thing you say?

"our whole group of riders"???? Lemme see....The only two people I see in this thread from "our group" is myself and campro....Hmmmm, I don't see where either of us said anything negative about exriders.

they said a wheelie at 70 on a quad is not possible, then really you must know(since some of your posse ride street bikes) how bikes can hit speeds of well over 140 in wheeleies.

I think you might want to read over the posts one more time, because you are mistaken AGAIN. Nobody said it was not possible....we are just saying that he wasn't doing it.

jugg needs money to get his quad fixed(you know we all dont have rich perants) .

I don't know who assumed that you did, but I don't see that stated anywhere. Also, for the record, myself and every other CVBz with the exception of one who just turned 18 and is still in highschool, are out on their own so parents don't really come into the financial picture.

ill even were my buddys helmet cam and do it from my bike, b\k i know that speedo is correct, surely you know that too b\c you guys have bikes .

Not to beat a dead horse but motorcycle speedos aren't any more accurate than any other mechanical speedometer in a car or other vehicle.

Sorry but he was not going 70+ mph.....I will believe that you were there though ;) .

campro i think if you go back and read the posts it was your guys that started all this drama. i kept cool until people started being dumb.

Again "our guys" weren't involved....I haven't ever even met Steve or Bill.

I was finished a while ago, but you started things up again by mentioning my name, and my crews name. Also, I do not think you ahve argued "our every point successfully"....in fact, you didn't even address anything I said, or anything Campro (Andrew) said for the most part. So, yeah I guess if you are agreeing to everything I said (mainly the part about you being idiotic), then the discussion is over and my point has been proven. If not, then feel free to address my previous posts.

CAMPRO
04-16-2004, 01:40 PM
Phear - remind me to never get on your bad side! DAMN!

Juggalo - I graduated top of my class in College standing atop the Presidents list. I'm not dumb, nor am I an idiot. Again... please refrain from the insults unless you have facts to back them up. And as Josh just stated in the above post, only he and I are members of the CVBz who have posted in this thread. When you're wrong... and can be proved wrong, you should bow out and keep your mouth shut. You're only digging a deeper hole of lies. The CVBz have friends, fans, sponsors and support. We appreciate the input you've given towards our crew... good or bad. Thanks buddy!:D

-Andrew

Juggalo
04-16-2004, 04:01 PM
hmm i thought this would be done with my last post but apprently you guys want to keep dragging this on. well fine by me guess i will have to be the mature one and say i won't be responding to this thread any more. nice work guys. honestly was all this really worth it? i mean seriousley all because i simply said i was going 70 in the pic. why would i choose that exact time and moment to BS you guys? i have never done it in the past why would i now? even after i admitted car speedos were off you guys wanted to go on and on.

but that doesn't mean i don't have a few final comments first you billy boy and josh- actually one guy stated 70 miles an hour on a wheelie is questionable or something of that nature. another guy went on about how it wasn't possible because of all the draft. so uhh yeah there you go on that. if you don't interpret that as saying its not possible then you must have some mental handicap which i seriousley doubt.

next this goes to all the other things you guys have said (please understand when i say you guys i mean everybody who is debating me here not just the CV boyzzz i understand that you guys haven't met bill or that other guy..maybe you should consider yourselves lucky).

ok lets see i didn't avoid the topic of whats done to my quad i told you guys what i have done to her.

next when i said you guys started being dumb its because i think its pretty dumb to start a war like this over a simple statement that was perfectly harmless. come on college boy (you should realize that kinda stuff). LGN has fans sponsors and support to so i don't know if your trying to say you guys have more than us or what but we're not all that different :)

campro- deeper hole of lies? which lies have i said? the only thing i have said that could possibly be considered a lie is that i said i was goin 70 in the pic. i was goin by what the speedo said but i even came out and said i know car speedos are off. and proved wrong i've yet to be proved wrong but if you really want to beleive that then go right ahead. but your still far from right. have a nice life and career :rolleyes:

04-16-2004, 04:12 PM
Juggs has never lied before..i think he proved himself right, and the CV boys just make themselves look foolish

I'm not a part of either side so i'm unbiased.

Wheelies are gay too if I might add.

Dan_Guetter
04-16-2004, 04:14 PM
Closing this one down for all the obvious reasons

Don't hate me cause im beautiful:o