PDA

View Full Version : Yoshimura comp full system or big gun full system?

ranger400ex1994
04-04-2004, 11:06 AM
well i got the bright idea to try and use my buddy LRD headder pipe and try and make it work with my yoshi comp slip on well it didn't work and i got my yoshi slip on pipe expanded to big for my stock headder. well now i am just going to buy a full system when my tax return comes. i was looking at a yoshimura full system comp series i really like my slip on it had alot of power gains every were. and i do plan on going with a 416 or 426 one day. but i was alsy looking at a big gun race full system but i have heard that they tend to fall apart after a season of racing. i knoe every one will probably tell me to got with a sparks or a HMF pipe but i am really leaning toward another yoshi pipe becasue i have all the quite core ends to adjust the noice it puts out. but i do also plan on looking at a FMF and a HMF full system to. i can get a yoshi comp series full system for 419 with no shipping and handeling it would it be cheapper to get another yoshi comp slip on and maybe get a power bomb headder? but i think i will just end up getting a yoshi full system.

wvspeedfreak
04-04-2004, 02:24 PM
I just installed a complete Big Gun on my 400ex and so far I am very happy with it.It is a great looking pipe,sounds good,performs good and it fit like a glove.I have no idea how it will hold up but it seems to be very well made.Exhaust systems are very much a personal preference thing.If you ask 15 people what kind of pipe is best you will get 15 different answers.

spyder
04-04-2004, 07:46 PM
Go with The Yoshi by far better than the big gun I love mine, it may not have the huge power increase of those $600-$700 pipes but it's enough to make you happy-I know i was

jonc623
04-04-2004, 09:10 PM
yosh comp i got this on my 440 and love it plus has heat shield mounts

markeg192
04-04-2004, 09:42 PM
Just spend the extra money and buy a good pipe. Try a Sparks, Lrd or something from an engine builder. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

redroost85
04-05-2004, 07:58 AM
I got the Yosh comp full system and I love it!:macho It puts out a mean *** bark and the power I think is very good.

If I were to get another pipe, it would definitely be HMF. The customer service for Yosh leaves plenty to be desired.:grr:

QuadJunkies
04-05-2004, 09:07 AM
Yoshi all the way on our quads,but there service SUCKS!