PDA

View Full Version : few question about warranty's and tranmission.

Kennethyfz450
04-03-2004, 08:36 PM
how many people has geared down their yfz's

would a 13tooth sporket be to low of a gear for a yfz... i figured it would make it pull harder, and run easier, when i go up hills.. also it seems like it needs a little shove when i first take off like if im on black top i have to ride the clutch a little, but if i am on dirt you know how that goes.. :D

anyhow i hate to loose top end cause i havent got very much to begin with. but i also dont want to lug around when i go trail riding... also i find myself wide open 5th and i am looking for another gear... the yfz can pull another gear i wish they make a six speed.. that would be awesome..
but they dont..

but you all see what i am saying i want my power to come on quicker for the trails... but i dont want to loose my top end.. and i hate riding the clutch and lugging it around for a whole day..

next question...

should i get the Y.E.S. Plan??

i have them both posted but didnt really get to good of replies.. also

HONDA RUBICAN RED GOT STOLEN!!!
POLARIS TRAILBLAZER GOT STOLEN SO IF YOU SEE ONE REAL CHEAP CALL LOCAL AUTHORITIES!

chucked
04-04-2004, 07:42 AM
do not get the warranty, they wont cover anything unless you threaten the people with their lives, and sometimes they still wont. my buddy has a z400 and the clutch went up after the first few minutes, they charged him for the parts and an hours labor for telling him how to put it in, and he had the warranty.