View Full Version : enclosed trailer ramp door

noreaster79
04-03-2004, 08:23 PM
I just found a great deal on an enclosed trailed that I picked up but it has two doors in the back instead of the ramp door. Does anybody know if I can install a ramp door or ever done this. If not I figure I will just set up some ramps. But for the price I can't beat it.

Woodsrider
04-03-2004, 09:08 PM
I suppose it would be possible, but not cost effective. Just get a nice bi-fold aluminum ramp, it will slide nicley under the quad/s after loading up;)

400exdad
04-04-2004, 07:52 AM
My friend has the doors like yours... sure the extra ramp is kind of a pain, but to be honest, you can open and close the "sideways" :) doors in half the space. This is nice when you are camping or whatever and unload the quads for the weekend and need to back the trailer up for more parking or "get-by" room.

jonc623
04-04-2004, 10:32 AM
my trailer has the ramp door and i love it i dont think it would be cost effective to install one and it does take a little extra space to open but not much

Natertot426ex
04-04-2004, 11:10 AM
My trailer has the doors on it. I just have a ramp I pull out to load it in there or I will just lift it in. Which ever I am in the mood for.