PDA

View Full Version : Hmf?

Extremerider
04-03-2004, 07:03 PM
How r HMF pipes for a 250EX? How do they sound? Is there a big increase in power?Or torque?OR speed?

04-27-2004, 08:42 PM
or....since ur not gonna get anything 4 ur quad cuz u never do, dont ask

hondarider2006
04-27-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by devildriver421
or....since ur not gonna get anything 4 ur quad cuz u never do, dont ask

RULES

1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

^^^If you wanna be here long.....you might want to follow the rules.....or just answer his question.

To answer Extremerider's question, the HMF from what I have heard, and read is a very awsome pipe, and a good investment. I ordered mine for my 400 about 2 weeks ago, and it should be here any day now. Its going to add more low end and mid-range tourqe more than anything, and not much speed. Also look into a filter and remember to re-jet. For the 250EX larger tires is about the cheapest thing you can do for "more speed"

Hope this helps

:cool:

Extremerider
05-03-2004, 04:56 PM
The pipe isnt for my quad its for jacks raptor

05-03-2004, 05:46 PM
then y u ask about a 250ex

Bender
05-03-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by devildriver421
then y u ask about a 250ex

Doh, busted lol:p

Extremerider
05-05-2004, 07:39 PM
Opps ya this one was wrong one.

chucked
05-05-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Bender
Doh, busted lol:p

hahahaha that was funny.....

yea the kid dont buy nothing.

brianC400X
05-06-2004, 12:44 PM
this is off topic but I noticed chucked has a dyna ignition listed for his 400 in his signature. What do you think of that unit. How how long did you have to starve yourself to afford it j/k. My bike needs a different ignition. The rev limiter is killing me and I'm not too keen on the idea of an xr250 CDI.

chucked
05-06-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by brianC400X
this is off topic but I noticed chucked has a dyna ignition listed for his 400 in his signature. What do you think of that unit. How how long did you have to starve yourself to afford it j/k. My bike needs a different ignition. The rev limiter is killing me and I'm not too keen on the idea of an xr250 CDI.

It was actually pretty cheap, cheaper then the MSD also. People always say that MSD is better but look how long dyna has made motorcycle ignitions, and look how long MSD has made motorcycle ignitions. Yea the msd has more spark but I cant notice when my cylinder ignites .0001 seconds faster.

I could tell the difference in the sound of the bike, much crisper and a little louder, it really helps out on the throttle response. Im about to drop in a bigger piston, cams, port work and valves to my engine, after that I will have the ignition tuned by a shop, because the stock curves arent all that aggressive.