PDA

View Full Version : Wont start or turn over

Victor Hadawar
04-03-2004, 12:54 PM
hey guys i have a trx 300ex and i have no power to the electric start. I tryed to jump start it. It had no spark from the coil to the spark plug. I checked the fuses they are all OK. Have gas has oil however when i go to try and put it in nutrual and the light flickers quickly on and goes to the reverse light. However it is in nutrual. I took the spark plug off and tryed to turn it over and it had no spark to it.

beak7707
04-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Check all your connections, like the wires going to that little round thing in front of your battery. If they come lose it wont run, also go ahead and put a new fuse in it. My 300 wouldn't start one day it was completely dead and my fuse wasn't blown, but after checking everything I just threw a new fuse in it and have had no problems since.

Victor Hadawar
04-10-2004, 11:51 AM
The fuses where all fine. Took it too a mechanic and he said it would be something to do do with the gear box or the cpmputer. Does any one know of a problem , more serious than minor things, that would effect it not even turning over. It doesnt even click or make a sound. Does anyone know if there is a reset switch or any thing in side of the gear box? Any help is appreciated.:confused:

Smokin 440
04-10-2004, 03:12 PM
Did you check the handlebar switch? It probably isnt it because i think the engine would still turn over?