PDA

View Full Version : Beware Of Fibe Industries!

Spency400
04-02-2004, 12:19 PM
Adam Parks (Fibe Industries) has to be the worst person I have ever dealt with. I ordered a hood from him and sent a check on 2-17-04. The check was cashed on March 3rd and I still have not received my hood. Every week for the past three weeks he has told me it shipped and it hasn’t. Today he finally gave me a tracking number and it is not right. The number is for a package that was shipped to Ohio a week before I ordered my hood. He told me to call back right after I checked with UPS and now he won’t answer or return my calls. I STRONGLY ADVISE THAT NOONE DOES BUSINESS WITH FIBE INDUSTRIES. There has been a lot of bad feedback about them, but I decided to take a chance and give them the benefit of the doubt. It looks like I am going to get screwed. I should have ordered from Feather Carbon or Quad Tech.

Adam, If you read this, I hope you make this right somehow……..

AtvMxRider
04-02-2004, 01:33 PM
Is he even allowed back on here? I know he wasn't for awhile.

steveatv3
04-03-2004, 10:50 AM
omg bud. i am going through the same thing........the first one got lost in the mail and he gave me a tracking that isnt right and now he said he sent another one that should be hear at the end of the week. He answers my call and stuff. He is just ruining his business.

steve

660RaptorRider
04-08-2004, 10:32 PM
WOW what a coenicdence! im going through the exact same thing. 3 months no hood and i have been lied to soo many times. This is rediculous. i hope he really just quits he is a no good bussniess man. disgrace to the quad commiunity.

steveatv3
04-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Ok guys, There is 3 people right hear that is being F'ed over by Adam. Imagine all the other people!!! Seriously what can we do (if anything) to screw adam into giving our money back or getting our product. Is there some sourt of law suit or anything we can do hear?

I am having a hard time contacting him also everytime i call i get BUSY signal........or a Fax machine, i have his house number im giong to call that. But even when i get him on the Line its nothing but LIES!!!!!

660RaptorRider
04-09-2004, 09:59 PM
yeh dude its all lies here too even his wife is in on it.

660RaptorRider
04-09-2004, 11:17 PM
heres the email i just sent him i dont know if we can take legal actions but it sounded good.

Alright listen up adam, im gettin real tired of your crap. REALLY tired of it. Tell me if you charged me or u didnt cuz if u didnt im glad cuz u knew that you werent gonna send it to me. Now you've really picked the wrong person to screw over. Me and some other fellow exriders are willing to take legal mesaures to get our money back or our product now u pick which one because after this ordel im not to sure i want to run your product on my quad and support ur so called business. So i hope you will respond to this email for your sake and the sake of your business.

steveatv3
04-10-2004, 07:31 AM
i sent him somthing like that a while ago saying:

Somthing like poor business and im tired of Fing around and all that hes like

well i run a good business cuz i get 30 orders for hoods a day and i just cant meet all of them

THEN DONT TAKE ALL THERE ORDERS! im gettin tired of it he said mine was lost in Ohio then he said he sent me another one last week witch is BS and i show him that i really care about what is going on over the phone and he is just an *******!

Rrider4life8
04-10-2004, 08:50 PM
...... drive to his house, and get what is rightfully yours :o :mad:

quadrider400
04-10-2004, 09:28 PM
Find someone who has a lawyer... .and have them send a letter... may get better faster response......:devil:

MichaelS693
04-11-2004, 10:24 PM
take it out of his @$$:D ;)

Spency400
04-12-2004, 07:23 AM
I am still getting no where! I talked to some woman the other day and she said he went for parts and she would check with him and call me back, of course that didn't happen. I am just gonna keep calling everyday. I left a nice message in the visitor log on his website the other day.

Pappy
04-12-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Spency400
I left a nice message in the visitor log on his website the other day.

thats what it will take to prove to others he is incompetant.

everyone has a spell where it just cant get done as fast or like the business would like it done, but this fella has dug a hole so deep over the last year and a half that he should just give it up. id rather have no extra $$ then everyone know or think im a dirtbag:(

ranger400ex
04-12-2004, 07:35 AM
Him and his girl had no problems dropping cash at the dealer show while we were at the go-cart track....the guy seemed shady there too....his girl was a knockout though...maybe he is spending too much time with her? maybe not , now that he is going broke....

I would pay a friendly visit to reclaim my goods....

FubarIndustries

Ben

zakk54
04-12-2004, 08:05 AM
I have a Brand new Quad-Tech 400ex hood I need to get rid of! I ordered two of them to make sure I had one in time for my bike rebuild! I'll PM anyone who might be interested with a price!! Sorry to hear about FIBE!! They're pretty sweet! I heard all the complaints myself so I went with the QuadTech!!

Mike

Spency400
04-12-2004, 08:40 AM
I just noticed he removed his visitor log from his site, maybe due to that nice message I posted on there.

steveatv3
04-12-2004, 05:55 PM
Guys so what is the news?? any updats in this asswhole?

I called him he said that he send my hood and i should get it this week. I am giong to look into getting the number for the "Better Business Bureau" I advise that you guys do the same, more we bust our balls the more chances of compensation

660RaptorRider
04-12-2004, 08:37 PM
i dont think im out any money but im not too sure cuz i thinnk he said that he sent it cod. But i went ahead and ordered a quadtech so i can put a REAL hood on my quad. What is his website id like to take a look at it.

660RaptorRider
04-12-2004, 08:47 PM
nvm i found his website and there is no place u can tell him what u think. thats tooo bad. then people would really know how he really is.

Spency400
04-13-2004, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by 660RaptorRider
nvm i found his website and there is no place u can tell him what u think. thats tooo bad. then people would really know how he really is.

There was a place, but after I put a nasty gram in there Friday he removed it!

Spency400
04-14-2004, 10:05 AM
Well, Mr. Parks finally called me this morning. He gave me alot of excuses as to why I haven't received my hood and also as to why he hasn't called me. He claims he wants to straighten things out. I told him all I wanted is the hood I ordered and already paid for. He says he is shipping one out today next day air and I will have it tomorrow. I guess we will see tomorrow.....

steveatv3
04-14-2004, 01:17 PM
Dude that is what he said to me and ware am i at?

660RaptorRider
04-14-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Spency400
Well, Mr. Parks finally called me this morning. He gave me alot of excuses as to why I haven't received my hood and also as to why he hasn't called me. He claims he wants to straighten things out. I told him all I wanted is the hood I ordered and already paid for. He says he is shipping one out today next day air and I will have it tomorrow. I guess we will see tomorrow.....

no way dude he called u back???? did u leave him a message to call u? if so im really surprised.

Quad18star
04-14-2004, 10:56 PM
Like I have posted in other threads , I have never had any problems dealing with Fibe Industries and Adam . I've been to his place and he's showed me around his shop and explained the whole process of making the hoods . Believe him when he says he is swamped with orders and I guarantee he is getting more than 30 orders placed per day . I seen the stack of customer orders sitting on the desk . I can also see it being a bit of a problem having to process each order individually and build every hood , with specific colors for each customer . Remember , this is also a one man operation not a multi employee business . I will hopefully be down at his palce this weekend to pick up my rims and I can talk to him about this situation if you guys would like . I am not defending him on these actions and I would be just as mad as you guys are if this happened to em , but from personal experience , I have not had any problems at all . Ive received the best prices imaginable from him and I will continue to do business with him . Maybe PM me your names and other info like when orders were placed and so on , and if I make it down to his place this weekend I will inquire about it for you guys . Just trying to help !!!

As for who ever said that he is going broke ... I highly doubt that . Expanding his shop , buying a new trailor and truck doesn't sound like going broke to me . I will agree though , that his girlfriend is a knockout . Adam isn't a shady person , he's always like that and has been that way since I first met him a few years ago .

steveatv3
04-15-2004, 04:34 AM
i know adam is busy busy busy, and that is why these problems arose because he has to much of a project on his hands for 1 person.

I pmed you quad18star

Quad18star
04-15-2004, 09:52 PM
Alright , for everyone that PMed me , I'll try my best to get an answer or response from him this weekend ( weather permitting , I'm not driving 3 hrs to a race if it's raining) . Dont kill the messenger if I come back with news you don't want to hear or if for some reason I can't make it down , but I will try my best for you guys . I've been screwed over before so I know what it's like . I'm not saying that Adam is out there to screw people over ... but I'm not justifying his reasoning either . Give me a few days and we'll see what I can do for you Guys .

steveatv3
04-16-2004, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Alright , for everyone that PMed me , I'll try my best to get an answer or response from him this weekend ( weather permitting , I'm not driving 3 hrs to a race if it's raining) . Dont kill the messenger if I come back with news you don't want to hear or if for some reason I can't make it down , but I will try my best for you guys . I've been screwed over before so I know what it's like . I'm not saying that Adam is out there to screw people over ... but I'm not justifying his reasoning either . Give me a few days and we'll see what I can do for you Guys .

We know and i think we all appreciate anything you can do to help us out.

THanks
steve

Spency400
04-16-2004, 11:11 AM
Thanks man. Just so you know Adam promised me Wednesday that he would ship me one UPS NDA and I would have it Thursday. It didn't show up..........

660RaptorRider
04-16-2004, 08:11 PM
yeh thanks you alot. I know hes not out to screw people ova but its sure lookin like it.

steveatv3
04-20-2004, 08:39 PM
any news yet?

Spency400
04-22-2004, 06:15 AM
I finally received my hood last night. Only 2+ months after I ordered it. He didn't include any mounting hardare with it either. I called him and told him and he said he would send the stuff out next day - like I never heard that before. Oh well, I am glad this is over and I hope he straightens stuff out with everyone else. I know I willl never order from him again.

Quad18star
04-22-2004, 10:44 AM
Mounting hardware for his hoods were on backorder until not too long ago .

660RaptorRider
04-22-2004, 01:09 PM
yeh the mounting hardware was soldout about a month ago according to adam. Take thathow u will.

steveatv3
04-22-2004, 01:26 PM
awsome was it worth the wait?>

Quad18star
04-22-2004, 05:32 PM
Believe him and me when I say the mounting hardware was sold out cuz I was down at his place a few weeks ago and he had a hood that I was gunna buy but he told me he had no mounting hardware and it would be a few weeks before he'd be able to get any .

Spency400
04-23-2004, 02:00 PM
First of all, I don't want to start a fight or anything, but...The mounting hardware was sold out and he told me that a month ago. I spoke with his wife and him 2-3 weeks ago and they said that it came in. My hood was only shipped out last week, so why wasn't there any with it? There is no excuse, it just wasn't sent with the hood. Also the free brake protecter that I was promised was not with with the hood. None of this explains why I was told that it shipped 3x when it didn't and also why I was given a bogus tracking number either. No matter, I told him not to worry about the hardware or the protector, just glad I finally got the hood.

Anyhow, the hood is nice, there is a little place in the side where a slice was cut out with a knife , but it isn't that big so no big deal. Worth the wait? I don't think so, if I would have known the hassle and time it took I would have ordered from QuadTech.

Florida400EX
07-07-2004, 12:51 PM
How much do these Fibe Industries hoods cost, compared to quadtech?

TC426EX
08-15-2004, 08:41 AM
F*ck fibe industries and F*ck Adam he is a pile of SH*T liar and a cheat!!!!

Quad18star
08-29-2004, 09:50 PM
Alright ... well up until now I've been a fan of Fibe Industries ( Adam Parks) . He has given me some pretty good deals on products . Even though he gave me a nice deal on a couple hoods ... one for my YFZ450 and one for my friends TRX450R , it's time for me to throw my complaints out there . I ordered these 2 hoods a few weeks ago ... the thursday before the Loretta Lynn's National . I sent Adam a money order of $275 for the hoods . Almost 3 weeks later and I have not received anything yet . He told me he sent them out on the tuesday after Loretta's .... I live 3 hours north of Adam so shipping through the mail ( which he supposebly did) would take a MAXIMUM of 3 days .. and that's pushing it . I have called Adam ... and he has returned my calls ... but he cannot provide me with a tracking number for this parcel . Last time I talked to him , he told me if I did not receive my hoods by the 30th of August , that he would send me out 2 more . I'm guessing they were never sent out in the first place .

I'm not one to get angry easily ... but don't screw me over . As much as I would like to get my deals through Adam ... I will from now on look elsewhere to find my products .

Pappy
08-29-2004, 09:55 PM
well since Fibe's new policy is that all orders are shipped with in 3 days or its free and its been 3 weeks id say you are entitled to your money back:confused:

Quad18star
08-29-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
well since Fibe's new policy is that all orders are shipped with in 3 days or its free and its been 3 weeks id say you are entitled to your money back:confused: Is that the new policy ?? LOL:blah: If so , I'll order everything from him and have all free stuff :devil: It's alright though ... I know where he lives ... and if it wasn't for my busted leg and not being able to drive ( I just had to break my gas peddle leg) I'd be paying him quite a visit and getting my stuff or money back . I'm an easy going kinda guy ... until you screw me over :mad:

Quad18star
09-15-2004, 12:53 PM
I finally got my stuff last week from Fibe . We didn't receive any mounting hardware for the hoods which my buddy was a little ticked off about . I installed mine and it looks pretty good ... I ended up using rivets to hold it on and it turned out alright . I was told the hood that I got for my buddy's TRX450r didn't fit properly . I haven't talked to him since he installed it but this is what I was told from another friend of mine . Fibe could be a good business IF there wasn't so much BS going on with him . I know of a lot of people that aren't happy with him and won't do anymore business with Fibe Industries because they have been lied to . My hood does look good on my YFZ 450 though :D

steveatv3
09-22-2004, 07:19 PM
i agree he has a great business, but needs to hire or fire some people idk what his problem is. ok i think this is year 2???? of waiting for my FOCKING hood. I gave up i was promised it for doing him a really big favor and i really needed it, and igot a sponsor ship sorta deal from him

i didnt bother with that he wasnt flexible at ALL in helping me out for parts and other items. and i was going ot order some stuff to be nice when i got my hood but nope no hood so screw it!!

so 3 weeks divided by 2 years i should get alot of hoods free