PDA

View Full Version : Yoshi customer service....got to vent!

redroost85
04-02-2004, 12:19 PM
Ok, I will be the first to praise Yoshimura for their products....but their customer service effing sux!:grr: For the last week, I have emailed the r&d department, called a few times a day and...........nothing, zippo, zilch, squat, etc.

All I want is some info on baseline jetting for a couple of drifferent setups. Who the eff does a guy gotta know for them to pick up the :cuss: phone?

Please help me if you have an idea on how to contact these guys...it is not like I'm some young punk asking for free chit...just a little tech help would be nice.:(

I think I am done. I am not talking chit, just want some harmless info. Dang it Yosh....I love your product, but you're starting to alienate me here.:mad:

Thanks guys.:o

Pappy
04-02-2004, 12:32 PM
HMF:devil:

redroost85
04-02-2004, 12:37 PM
I know, I know, Pappy....I'm kicking my own *** right now.:macho

Pappy
04-02-2004, 12:40 PM
you wouldnt believe what harlen puts the site sponsors thru:o and if he see's the members arent getting what he feels is good service then there will be trouble.

i dont care if HMF doesnt make the same HP as another pipe ....as long as the customer service is awesome i can live with it!

im sure you will get the yoshi squared away...but until then...HMF HMF HMF:devil: :blah:

redroost85
04-02-2004, 12:45 PM
Don't worry Pappy....I am actually thinking of chucking the Yosh, just so I can get some TECH HELP with an HMF.

Dang you California....I think I got some tech advice for you guys, lol!:devil:

redroost85
04-02-2004, 01:00 PM
Doggone it Pappy...what did you just do?:confused:

I just now called Yosh and someone actually answered the effing phone!:huh Like I said I have been trying for at least a week.

You are a wizard Pappy....and I bow to you now.;)

The tech support wasn't great, but it is far better than where I was.

Looks like I got eat some crow here....thanks Pappy!:o :blah:

Pappy
04-02-2004, 01:01 PM
:o it was nothing

QuadJunkies
04-02-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by redroost85
Ok, I will be the first to praise Yoshimura for their products....but their customer service effing sux!:grr: For the last week, I have emailed the r&d department, called a few times a day and...........nothing, zippo, zilch, squat, etc.

All I want is some info on baseline jetting for a couple of drifferent setups. Who the eff does a guy gotta know for them to pick up the :cuss: phone?

Please help me if you have an idea on how to contact these guys...it is not like I'm some young punk asking for free chit...just a little tech help would be nice.:(

I think I am done. I am not talking chit, just want some harmless info. Dang it Yosh....I love your product, but you're starting to alienate me here.:mad:

Thanks guys.:o If you would like, I can give you our home hpne # and maybe we can help you out.We have had three Yoshi's and your right.the service sucks ***......:mad: but the pipe is great!!! Let me know and PM if you like

redroost85
04-02-2004, 01:25 PM
Thanks QJ......but I just got it straightened out with Yosh....kinda. I am glad to see that I am not the only one who has had trouble with them. I just thought they didn't like anyone on in the eastern time zone, lol!:D

I'll still take your phone # though!:eek: ;) :D

Thanks again though.:)

QuadJunkies
04-02-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by redroost85
Thanks QJ......but I just got it straightened out with Yosh....kinda. I am glad to see that I am not the only one who has had trouble with them. I just thought they didn't like anyone on in the eastern time zone, lol!:D

I'll still take your phone # though!:eek: ;) :D

Thanks again though.:) hahaha;) glad it worked out for you.......:)