PDA

View Full Version : Idaho Riders state series Race this Sat~~~

QuadJunkies
04-01-2004, 10:42 PM
We fought at the meeting tonight for quads to allow to race at the track for the state series this Sat. for the State Series,any Riders interested ,its being held at http://www.pleasantvalleycyclepark.com/
it would be nice to see more quad riders out there if you have any questions feel free to contact me via Email or Pm .....:) Next race will be held in Glenns Ferry Easter Sun. http://www.whiteknuckleracing.org/ and Four Stroke Nationals being held at OMC track www.omcracing.com I heard at the meeting tonight that Mike Metzer (sp?)will be attending this years event:D Hope to see more of you out there........:)

QuadJunkies
04-02-2004, 09:06 AM
Bump

dirtmomma
04-02-2004, 09:15 AM
YOU GO GIRL!!!! Here's a BUMP BUMP for ya ;) Our flattrack series starts next weekend up here, found out yesterday we ARE getting sponsor $$ so that is VERY nice whoo hoo I hope to have my cam & rockers in by then so I can at least have a little chance LOL naw I think if I take that damn sway bar off I'll do much better this time!! Are you racing this weekend?? If so good luck & have fun!!!!

QuadJunkies
04-02-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
YOU GO GIRL!!!! Here's a BUMP BUMP for ya ;) Our flattrack series starts next weekend up here, found out yesterday we ARE getting sponsor $$ so that is VERY nice whoo hoo I hope to have my cam & rockers in by then so I can at least have a little chance LOL naw I think if I take that damn sway bar off I'll do much better this time!! Are you racing this weekend?? If so good luck & have fun!!!! no race for me.:( I have a stupid wedding I have to attend:rolleyes: So Ill go take pics of the race until I have to go later in the day.Besides..Ive had no real seat time on the MX this year:o Im waiting for my Dampener(should be here today hopefully) And Im going out to the Track next wk end for sure!! We start our series the first wk end of May-Sept. Im in a scramble to get the imini done in time:eek2: :confused: Doesnt look like this year Ill get my AArms ,Tires,or PC ......:( No time or $$ After fixinf up the mini Ill still have a blast though

teamkey
04-02-2004, 09:53 AM
A couple of us from Blackfoot will be there for both days.

QuadJunkies
04-02-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by teamkey
A couple of us from Blackfoot will be there for both days. Great!!! See you there!!