PDA

View Full Version : Can someone give me specs.....

QuadJunkies
04-01-2004, 10:31 PM
on a Blaster Carb??? I need to know if its a 28mm Flatside Mikuni(sp?) If so.... Thats great,if nto.What else runs this Carb?? I need it ASAP for my Daughters mini to be done in time to race.. Thanks!

Colby@C&DRacing
04-01-2004, 11:25 PM
Depends on what year of blaster the old ones had a 26mm round slide mikuni and the newer ones had a 28mm round slide. None of the smaller two stroke atvs in production come with a flat slide. You could try an 80cc dirt bike carb. Keihin makes a really nice 28mm pwk flat slide carb that is pretty cheap

seven
04-02-2004, 05:51 AM
Craig has 2 28 flat slides sitting on his shelf. Thay are almost brand new.

QuadJunkies
04-02-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing
Depends on what year of blaster the old ones had a 26mm round slide mikuni and the newer ones had a 28mm round slide. None of the smaller two stroke atvs in production come with a flat slide. You could try an 80cc dirt bike carb. Keihin makes a really nice 28mm pwk flat slide carb that is pretty cheap Ill have to ask...Im trying to Buy DirtMommmas if it will work....:) I Called and talked to the Carb. Warehouse and they reccomended that Carb too,Im just going by what the motor builder told us to get,this Carb is being used in one or two of there minis.....

SEVEN~~Troy has to go over there today after work for him to do some measurements on her AArms and Drill for my oil cooler Install,Ill ask him if he will sell!!!