PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki Announces Factory Tt Rider

donnie
04-01-2004, 07:15 PM
This just in....Suzuki has just announced Donnie Pruett of Beckley, WV as their Factory Support Rider in the Grand National PRO TT events for the 2004 season. He is a 15 year veteran of the ATV National GNC series. He has several National Titles and numerous wins to his credit. He is looking foward to the '04 season with the new factory involvment in ATV racing.

AtvMxRider
04-01-2004, 07:16 PM
Never heard of him but Congrats.

LTandRaptorider
04-01-2004, 07:17 PM
:p

Only on April 1st could this be true... ;)

donnie
04-01-2004, 07:30 PM
SORRY THIS IS NO APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The proposal has been in negotiation for at least a month and the details were finalized today by Suzuki Racing and Teams Relations
Cordinator.

LTandRaptorider
04-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by donnie
SORRY THIS IS NO APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The proposal has been in negotiation for at least a month and the details were finalized today by Suzuki Racing and Teams Relations
Cordinator.

In that case... congrats! :)

racer22
04-01-2004, 07:53 PM
:D Go Donnie, Your the man Look forward to seeing you at Orville Ohio. Congrats on your deal

Ryan
04-01-2004, 08:33 PM
Wouldn't it be illegal for a 15 year old to be racing a machine competitive enough to compete in the pro class? I know hes not racing a blaster :confused: .

I don't understand why Suzuki would sponser a 15 year old illegally (I believe) Racing a quad above his age limit?

I'd think they would go and sponser pro GNCC rider William Yokley Before a 15 yr old. Not to mention the GNCC series is much larger than any TT event.

Something just doesn't seem right to me?

donnie
04-01-2004, 08:49 PM
I believe you misunderstood it....He's not 15........., he's a 15 year vet. of National racing, Which means he's been racing for 15 years in the Nationals .

Originally posted by Ryan
Wouldn't it be illegal for a 15 year old to be racing a machine competitive enough to compete in the pro class? I know hes not racing a blaster :confused: .

I don't understand why Suzuki would sponser a 15 year old illegally (I believe) Racing a quad above his age limit?

I'd think they would go and sponser pro GNCC rider William Yokley Before a 15 yr old. Not to mention the GNCC series is much larger than any TT event.

Something just doesn't seem right to me?

Ryan
04-01-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by donnie
I believe you misunderstood it....He's not 15........., he's a 15 year vet. of National racing, Which means he's been racing for 15 years in the Nationals .

OHHH ok. I read that totally wrong.

Fred55
04-02-2004, 07:02 PM
Still, you would think that they would offer Yokley a contract WAY before some TT racer...:huh