PDA

View Full Version : My band is playin tomorrow Night!!

CowsBitePeople
04-01-2004, 07:06 PM
Well tomorrow night we are playin a show at a place called
Obsessions, I play rythem guitar and we have a bassist drummer and lead guitar and singer, Our bassist cant show, telling us of the news not even a week ago i was asked to play the bass parts because its needed more....So i will be playin bass for the show have to learn 10 songs by tomorrow perfect and i havent picked up the bass in over a year....Wish me luck and the band....By the way the bands name is "Dropped at Birth" we are starting to record our first cd now!!:D

Matt....

Atreyu
04-01-2004, 07:09 PM
I was going to go...but I got lazy and didn't feel like buying a ticket..:blah: Good luck matt.

Berry
04-01-2004, 07:35 PM
break a leg

LTandRaptorider
04-01-2004, 07:38 PM
Good luck! ;)

Should be easier... 4 strings instead of 6! :blah:

Pvt. Maggot
04-02-2004, 12:36 AM
thats not exactly true..some bass riffs are HARD..way harder then guitar..ever hear primus ? hah..good luck man...first shows are nuts..we played ours awhile ago i was so nervous lol

ledofthezep
04-02-2004, 10:26 AM
Too bad you live soo far away, I'd be happy to fill in.:D

400exrider555
04-02-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
thats not exactly true..some bass riffs are HARD..way harder then guitar..ever hear primus ? hah..good luck man...first shows are nuts..we played ours awhile ago i was so nervous lol

or the song schisim.........oh wow....hard,,,,,,,but i got my les paul now so i can mess around on both:)