PDA

View Full Version : Who got fooled, or fooled today.

250EXking
04-01-2004, 03:29 PM
Well I got a teacher good today.

Ill start the thread.

We went into his classroom today 6th period. He was in the library with a class so he wouldnt be in there for while. We took his desk, moved it in the middle of the room. took all the students desk, flipped them over and make a circle baracade around his deask. we wrote a bunch of jokes on his board, and complety moved everything around. bins here and there. posters all over the floor. the cool part was, another teacher helped us. she was so cool about it, when he saw it, he about flipped, cant wait to see what he says tomorrow.

lets here some more.....:devil:

theTman
04-01-2004, 03:42 PM
we got my freind good...we were at lunch..and i told this girl (he is goos friends with) she went up to him and put her arm around him and stuff...he got up and she chased him round the cafeteria for like 5 min...it was so funny.. we had this planned since last week

also.. in our english class...we were sposed to read in ur novels..and every1 sat there and didnt even touch thier book...the teacher was like wtf...

then in SS the teacher hates pink..so a bunch of ppl took pink pencils and markers and wrote on our papers with them... he was like haha very funny guys...lol

Punk'd
04-01-2004, 03:48 PM
sounds fun.. my school is full of a bunch of goody goodys that cry when they get a A-:rolleyes:

elite ATV1
04-01-2004, 03:59 PM
i got my teacher good today i took her computer and removed all the files from the whole thing (i put them on a disk) and she walks in and goes what happened to my computer i go oh it said you got a virus and it deleted everything on the h.d. she goes no way and im like yup then she is sittin there clicking on everything and she says this aint working then i threw the disk at her and go try this puts it in. and everything loads up shes like you little SOB lol so i had a little fun today

BKex
04-01-2004, 04:11 PM
A few of my buddies in auto shop took the teachers desk put it on the hoist and lifted it to the ceiling.

CTmxyfz
04-01-2004, 04:16 PM
i had a joke pulled on me and punched someone in the face.:grr:

sam the brave
04-01-2004, 04:18 PM
mt teacher is 4foot 5 so i duct taped her chalk boerda erasier to the celing in last period and we all just left it there and went home :D

roostin_dale
04-01-2004, 04:36 PM
i got my class and PE teacher pretty good...i jumped up and was hanging on the rim and i fell on purpose....i acted like i hit my head and broke my arm too....it was pretty good, the teacher was freakin out...she thought i was hurt bad..

THEbluYFZ450
04-01-2004, 04:54 PM
well.. in automotive (shop class) i was doing oil changes and the teaqcher told me to check his brakes.. so i did but i dunked them in loil before putting them back on and wile he was rivieng out my friend justin yelled HEY MR.A STEP ON THE BRAKES and he just keeps going so there were 2 classes out there trying to stop his truck lol

250EXking
04-01-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by THEbluYFZ450
well.. in automotive (shop class) i was doing oil changes and the teaqcher told me to check his brakes.. so i did but i dunked them in loil before putting them back on and wile he was rivieng out my friend justin yelled HEY MR.A STEP ON THE BRAKES and he just keeps going so there were 2 classes out there trying to stop his truck lol

thats flat out mean, he could of messed up his truck. but you know it is april foools..:devil:

dpizz450
04-01-2004, 05:13 PM
damn i thought my teacher got us good today until i read yalls jokes. but yeah we walked into first hour today and he was like alright yall got 5 mins to study then im handin yalls tests out. n everyone was like wtf i thought it was tomm. then he was like april fools

la400ex
04-01-2004, 09:12 PM
My neighbor got me pretty good this morning. I was sleeping and he called. Im kinda half-awake. He said..what you gettin done to the R? I said what u mean...he said, somebody in a tan truck just came and picked it up, they just left. Of course, it never crossed my mind that it was april 1 so i got out of bed and i started freakin out then he told me april fools.

JDiablo
04-01-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by CTmxyfz
i had a joke pulled on me and punched someone in the face.:grr:

lol i gotta hear this one

Plante400
04-01-2004, 09:33 PM
A kid at skool dumped a whole thing of syrup over eery railing int eh skool.. a little imature but funny as hell
haha my highskool is a joke

SGA
04-01-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by la400ex
My neighbor got me pretty good this morning. I was sleeping and he called. Im kinda half-awake. He said..what you gettin done to the R? I said what u mean...he said, somebody in a tan truck just came and picked it up, they just left. Of course, it never crossed my mind that it was april 1 so i got out of bed and i started freakin out then he told me april fools.
:D Thats funny!

LazeR
04-02-2004, 03:50 AM
I woke up thinking "it's april fools day and i won't be fooled" First thing! I walk into school "Hey, Shawn... Your shoe is untied" AND I LOOKED!!! I'm intelligent what can i say!

2K400ex
04-02-2004, 08:20 AM
my wife got me... we have a 3 month old now and she call me all mad yesurday for something.. then she sent me a text mess saying she was sorry for being a beiotch.. but..... she was pregnant again... SO i called her and was like you better be april foolsing.. at first i about wrecked my workvan tell i rememberd it was april 1st

outacontrol31
04-02-2004, 08:31 AM
in shop class while the teacher was out I took a sonic 44 oz cup and set it upside down then i took the torch knocked out the flame and filled the cup with gas, i then lit the torch and stuck it to the cup, BOOM looked like snow and loud as hell, rattled the whole school cus shoppe class is connected to the main shool building, then i ran to the principal saying there had just been an explosion in shoppe and it was on fire, course he heard the boom so he thought it was real and started like freakin out and picked up the phone to call 911 and i was like, what day is it, he sat there then he was realy pissed off and told me to never pull something like that agian, but i got off the hook

chucked
04-02-2004, 08:59 AM
i walked into work and shot all of my bosses with a 38 revolver then i said "what day is it?" and they all started laughing.

roostin_dale
04-02-2004, 04:55 PM
my sister is a senior and she was telling me a story about her today....

she fell alseep in class and when she woke up the has duct taped her legs and arms to the desk poles and her stomach all around the desk...i thought that was funny

Fastbreak
04-02-2004, 09:43 PM
i told a guy today who has velcro sneakers that his shoes were untied and he looked. it was so funny. also we dumped a soap all over the toilet seat, and when there was a kid on the ****ter i shut off the lights.lmfao

CowsBitePeople
04-02-2004, 10:39 PM
tell them their socks are untied i said that to a group of people and they alllllll looked down