PDA

View Full Version : Small Crash story

xfox250x
03-11-2002, 06:24 PM
I was ridin this weekend and i was cruisin in 3rd or 4th gear over some small natural terrain woopses then i came up to this small dip like a foot deep and other side straight up and as soon as i saw it i new i was done my front wheels made it up but my back hit it and bounced straight up in the air it hit me in my a$* it threw me over the handle bars i think i got ran over but im not sure i flew and rolled about 10-20 feet and my friend that was ridin behind me said i almost hit a telephone poll i landed next to i was dazed and i broke my visor on my helmet now i got to get a new one the quad landed back on 4 wheels and rolled for about 20ft from where i stopped rolling

bsb64
03-12-2002, 08:20 AM
I live In South Plainfield, where do you ride? Tough to find many good areas to ride.

xfox250x
03-12-2002, 01:43 PM
ive got a lot of great ridin places around here i can go down in my woods then i can cross a creek get to wide open land then go to the othere side of my town and ride this pit then go in to jamesburg to my friends house ride there i have places all over

bsb64
03-12-2002, 03:19 PM
Woods??I guess you live in Middlesex county? I assume not Middlesex township? LOL We have a few wetlands around here, everything else is developed. I had to get a 4x4 to pull my kids (suzuki LT 80) out, because the only places to ride around here are wetlands.

AlaskaSpeed
03-15-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by xfox250x
I was ridin this weekend and i was cruisin in 3rd or 4th gear over some small natural terrain woopses then i came up to this small dip like a foot deep and other side straight up and as soon as i saw it i new i was done my front wheels made it up but my back hit it and bounced straight up in the air it hit me in my a$* it threw me over the handle bars i think i got ran over but im not sure i flew and rolled about 10-20 feet and my friend that was ridin behind me said i almost hit a telephone poll i landed next to i was dazed and i broke my visor on my helmet now i got to get a new one the quad landed back on 4 wheels and rolled for about 20ft from where i stopped rolling

I was able to avoid a telephone POLL by just hanging up as soon as the telemarketer said..."Do you have time to answer a few questions?"..............JIM

03-17-2002, 10:09 AM
I guess that was kinda funny:rolleyes: