PDA

View Full Version : Whats Up

Fastbreak
03-31-2004, 08:59 PM
Hello everybody, i'm a new guy here. i kinda know QuadJunkies from PredatorOwners.com. i recently bought a 2003 Polaris Predator and I love it. I know it doesn't sound right me being here owning a Predator but i like to read the posts here and try to answer some of the questions on here. how many other people on here own a Predator and is on PredatorOwners.com? Just curious that's all.

JDiablo
03-31-2004, 09:02 PM
ahh welcome newbie:blah: how you like your predator so far?

MOFO
03-31-2004, 09:03 PM
you dont need to own a honda product to be a member of EXRiders... just have to enjoy ATV's... I think thats the only requirement. :cool: Make sure you check out the "Other ATV's" section...there are a handful of Predator related topics in there...

welcome to the site! :)

Fastbreak
03-31-2004, 09:08 PM
I really like my Predator alot, i think it;s pretty fast. Fast enough for me. I owned it for 2 weeks now. hopefully i don't end like the other Preds with all of the transmission problems and cracked frames. My buddy gives me a bunch of sh*t cause i didn't but a yamaha cause he doesn't like polaris but you know what i don't give a flying fudge. I thought my Pred was cheap. I paid 5254.18 for it so that wasn't a bad deal. i'm only 18 so I'm trying to build up my credit somehow.

JOEX
03-31-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
you dont need to own a honda product to be a member of EXRiders... just have to enjoy ATV's... I think thats the only requirement. :cool: Make sure you check out the "Other ATV's" section...there are a handful of Predator related topics in there...

welcome to the site! :)
:macho

Who's Quadjunkies?:devil:

HondaMan222
03-31-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Fastbreak
I know it doesn't sound right me being here owning a Predator

noone should razz you about u not having a honda. preddys are cool, we came 5 min. from buying one (the guy got 2 it 5 min. before we got there). theres this guy we ride with sometimes, and he said when he frist got his preddy, when he would try a hill in 2nd it would go into N. so he took it to the shop and the shift fork was bent. and its fixed and it still does it. but aonther friend that has one don't have any troubles with it.. go figure.

Disaster
03-31-2004, 11:09 PM
Welcome to the site bro....

Fastbreak
04-01-2004, 01:45 PM
Quadjunkies is a lady that races a Pred and a Honda. she is a good racer for what i've been reading.

AtvMxRider
04-01-2004, 01:47 PM
Quadjunkies is a lady that races a Pred and a Honda. she is a good racer for what i've been reading.

Oh we know who she is:devil: . Some of us know here pretty well;) :D

zephead400ex
04-01-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Oh we know who she is:devil: . Some of us know here pretty well;) :D

:blah:

rollie
04-01-2004, 01:52 PM
have fun cuz the sites closing in a week :eek: :( :eek: :(

hahahaha april fools!:D

welcome to the site man!

hondarider2006
04-01-2004, 01:58 PM
Welcome:cool:

Fastbreak
04-02-2004, 05:27 AM
why is it closing in a week?

rollie
04-02-2004, 01:06 PM
april fool man!:D the site not closing

QuadJunkies
04-02-2004, 01:10 PM
Welcome to the Site!! I find most here are very respectful of one another;) Tons of good info here. Ive met some very cool people here.......

QuadJunkies
04-02-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Oh we know who she is:devil: . Some of us know here pretty well;) :D :o

AtvMxRider
04-02-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
:o

;)

Fastbreak
04-02-2004, 08:53 PM
hey quadjunkies you should know me from predatorowners. i'm Fastbreak on there also. remebe you wrote me saying about that man on this website saying that women shouldn't be able to drive a quad?

QuadJunkies
04-02-2004, 09:05 PM
hey quadjunkies you should know me from predatorowners. i'm Fastbreak on there also. remebe you wrote me saying about that man on this website saying that women shouldn't be able to drive a quad? Thats right!!!!!LMAO!! That thread was a bunch of chit!!! But the Members gave him an earful......:o :p

Fastbreak
04-02-2004, 10:20 PM
well i'm glad they did give him a earfull. it seems like your a good quad racer. how's the big gun on the pred? does it have a good sound to it?:D

QuadJunkies
04-02-2004, 10:24 PM
well i'm glad they did give him a earfull. it seems like your a good quad racer. how's the big gun on the pred? does it have a good sound to it?:D Its one LOUD Sucka:o :p If I can find someone on the site who can Host a Vid for me ...Ill post a short clip of tomorrows State Series for you hear hear first hand......:D IT sounds mean when its revved......:macho

Fastbreak
04-03-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Its one LOUD Sucka:o :p If I can find someone on the site who can Host a Vid for me ...Ill post a short clip of tomorrows State Series for you hear hear first hand......:D IT sounds mean when its revved......:macho

yeah that's what i like to hear. a video would awesome. will you host it here or on predatorowners? is it expensive? sorry for the questions.

QuadJunkies
04-03-2004, 07:40 PM
yeah that's what i like to hear. a video would awesome. will you host it here or on predatorowners? is it expensive? sorry for the questions. Hey, I didnt get vid today,but I got some sweet pics!! Check it ou inthe racing section in a few minutes, I have a bunch to post:macho But I do have some vids in my sonyimagestation if you want to see them from Motorcross to sand riding........:)

QuadJunkies
04-03-2004, 07:41 PM
yeah that's what i like to hear. a video would awesome. will you host it here or on predatorowners? is it expensive? sorry for the questions. I see where you said this pipe wouldnt interest you anyhow;) since its comes with a header.....