PDA

View Full Version : Iowa ATV Hare Scramble Series

wolvee
03-31-2004, 08:53 PM
Please visit our website if you are interested in racing the Iowa ATV Hare Scramble Series. www.iowaatvharescrambleseries.com. This is a seven race series with races in the following towns: Indianola, Brooks, Osceola, Waukon (2), Bussey (at the OHV Park), and Ft Dodge (where the 12 hr race was held). We have classes from 4 yrs. and up. You need to be an ATVA/AMA member to race (we are getting our insurance through the ATVA) and you need a tether cord on your machine (per the ATVA rules) more rules to follow on website. Please visit the site or email us at iatvhss@msn.com. Thanks!

Silverfox@C&DRacing
04-01-2004, 09:35 AM
Welcome to the site. We plan on making it to these races except for the waukon ones :)

Varmit57
04-01-2004, 04:29 PM
I've been looking forward to this since the sanction meeting last fall when you first mentioned it.

This will be the First official Quad race at Indianola(tell Dave Thanks), That track is sweet!

Also I realy like the name, Iowa ATV Hare Scramble Series, Even though Bike are racing too(seprate days).

Thanks for all of your had work.

I plan on hitting all I can, some times though MX comes first. :D

quadnice
04-01-2004, 06:38 PM
I'll be there, I plan to make the whole points series!
Gonna even try the double header 1 weekend :eek:
May 15 -@ Brooks
May 16 @ Arkansaw, WI

Can hardly wait!!!
It's nice the XC ppl are starting to have the opportunity to race nearly every weekend around here!
See ya the 25th in Indianola!

hon400ex
04-02-2004, 04:45 AM
have you already ru the first one or was it rained out?

400exmom
04-02-2004, 07:17 AM
i went to 3 differant dealerships and a busy dirtbike/quad busy gas station yesterday hangin up flyer's for this~ check out the website everyone looks like an AWESOME series!!

traci ill have to miss out on the first one:( but ill be there in may!

BigThumper33
04-06-2004, 02:05 AM
Just wanted to give this a bump to the top.

I won't be running any of the races being a mx guy, but I'm extremely glad to see some more xc stuff hitting the midwest. I plan on being there for the first race helping out in the pits for the hole shot sponsor Certified Racing. Come over to the pits and give us a shout.