PDA

View Full Version : Izzy Burgard @ Burgard's Cycle

shamisc
03-31-2004, 06:35 PM
He is Da Man!! I bought a bearing carrier from him a couple of weeks ago and didn't realize my axle was messed up too, and it destroyed the new bearing on the sprocket side. I called Izzy Monday and tried to buy a new bearing and seal and he said that he had it covered!! It is Wednesday, and the UPS man brought me a box from Burgard. Inside was a new bearing and two new seals, free of charge!!:D I recommend Burgard products to everyone! They not only look and work great, But the customer service is TOP NOTCH!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

JDiablo
03-31-2004, 07:14 PM
yup very good quality products for the price....soon to have bearing carrier and swinger....how are the bearing carriers though?i have't heard to much about them

shamisc
04-01-2004, 10:27 AM
The bearings are just like everyone else's. The problem I had was my fault. My axle had a burr on the end and messed up the seal on the bearing. Burgard uses high quality stuff in his products.:D

Pappy
04-01-2004, 10:42 AM
did you guys know burgard is a singer also:confused:

shamisc
04-01-2004, 11:22 AM
Cool, maybe he can sing at my wedding!:D

Pappy
04-01-2004, 11:22 AM
his specialty is "twisted tunes" lmfao:D

pnut420
04-05-2004, 10:29 PM
Thats good to hear, I was going to spend $220 on a RAD carrier, but I cant see spending that kind of money, especially if Burgard's customer service is so great. I just received a pair of their a-arms and they bolted on no problem and they were easy to adjust. :cool: