PDA

View Full Version : Goin to Miami!

Bobbs07
03-31-2004, 03:01 PM
Leavin for Miami tomarrow for spring break:p I am pretty pumped up, should be fun:D I am going to be there for a whole week jek skiing, goin to a florida marlens game, and just chillin in the hot tub:blah: Glad to be finally gettin away from this depressed town for a while.. Anyone else going anywhere?

SHANE03EX
03-31-2004, 03:03 PM
not going anywere but isnt hot enough in florida? do you really need a hot tub? unless of course there are a few ladies to go in with ya.........

03-31-2004, 03:05 PM
Isn't the language pretty much all spanish in Miami:confused:

I'm leavin for Mexico in 2 weeks. Woo frigggen hooooo

Free food, beer and senioritas for a full week...:eek:

03-31-2004, 03:35 PM
Man that stuff all sounds fun but you left out the things tha sring break is really all about................................... DRINK PARTYING!!!!

and they speak mexican there not spanish

Bobbs07
03-31-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by SHANE03EX
not going anywere but isnt hot enough in florida? do you really need a hot tub? unless of course there are a few ladies to go in with ya.........

:devil: :devil: :devil: :macho :blah:

Bobbs07
04-03-2004, 10:03 AM
well.. first time i got on here since igot down to Miami.. Pretty nice down here.. nice breez.. well. Yesterday my sister got a 500 dollar nail and hair cut..:eek2: :grr: .. My mom got her surgery and that went all good besides the fact when she woke up she wouldnt stop asking me wher we was.. and i went to hooters yesterday.. Its awesome down here.. Lots of.. uhh.. you know:devil: b