PDA

View Full Version : QUAD RACING IN North Dakota!!!!!!!!!!

DESDAK4
03-31-2004, 01:39 PM
That is right guys and gals there will be quad racing in the new Mon-Dak race series starting on April 25 2004 if we can get enough people signed up and out to the races. So come support your sport. Info at www.mondakracing.com so lets do this.

Jay
BSracing

quadrider
03-31-2004, 10:04 PM
THATS FLIPPING ASWOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOUT TIME THEY GOT SOMETHING BY HERE. I LIVE AT NASHUA MT RIGHT BY GLASGOW . WERE YOU LIVE?

NDpredator
04-01-2004, 05:02 AM
does that mean that you are going to sign up? If so you need to send in your registration form ASAP. Let us know!!!!! Thanks I'd love to race with ya.

Derrick
BSracing

quadrider
04-01-2004, 02:57 PM
i'm going to try my damndest to be there, got to work out some scheduling. but whats the rules going to be, do you have to have tether kill, nerfbars , number plates or anything. and is there a entry fee at each race or does the member ship cover that? i just have a 450r with hrc kit now i dond't know how'll it will do against a 558 predator but i guess we'll see:devil: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DESDAK4
04-01-2004, 04:23 PM
There is a 20 entry fee for the Trophy class and 25 for the money class if there is enough people to start it at all. Right now we only have two people signed up. there is no mention of nerfs but, you will have to have a tether kill, and numbers. It sounds like the numbers will only be on the top of the rear fenders.

If you can ride that there 450R you will be fine. I am running my V and in a 300FT drag I beat the 558 Pred if I get traction and the same goes for him against me (pretty much even up). Get all your riding buddies signed up too we need to have people signed up soon or we won't get the class.

Jay
BSracing

quadrider
04-01-2004, 10:36 PM
it's looking good right now. i'll be at sidney ,hopefully. just got to fill out the form thingy. booth you guys going to be there if we do get a class . im really looking forword to it. anybody get singed up yet let me know any new info . appreciate. and problely going to st anthoyns easter weekand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NDpredator
04-02-2004, 06:09 AM
Yes DESDAK4 and myself are going to be there as long as we get a class. They said that there has been alot of interest in having and A and B class, but they have to have the #'s there too. Get that registration in in a hurry. Thanks man and i hope to see ya there. Also a 450R w/ an hrc kit should haul ***, and i know that it can give me all i want and more. I'd really like to race you in a straight line though to see just how fast one of those 450's are.:devil:

Derrick
BSracing

quadrider
04-02-2004, 12:17 PM
yah i'll be there for sure if we get it ,, keep me informed.

quadrider
04-14-2004, 09:20 PM
well im not going to make it guys sorry broken anky. nd pred i know you were looking forword to getting beat by a 450r but just can't make sorry it:p

NDpredator
04-14-2004, 09:52 PM
Hey man it's cool, don't worry bout it. Sorry to hear about that ankle. It's too bad you didn't get to see what the back of a pred looks like:D Hopefully you'll make it to another race sometime later in the year. Get well soon!!!!!!

Derrick
BSracing

quadrider
04-14-2004, 10:13 PM
yah man thanks . whats going on with the races are they still having them or have you herd any thing new?

DESDAK4
04-15-2004, 09:04 AM
Man, to bad about your ankle:( . Yes they are going to be doing the racing, so we are in. So you need to get that ankle heeled up and come on out as soon as you can. I know I can't wait to see just how hard it is going to be to MX my V.

Jay
BSracing

quadrider
04-21-2004, 11:03 PM
hey ,sorry to keep bugging you guys, but any new info. and were and what time are the races going to be this sunday. i might be there, just got off the cripal sticks today and i might make it down hopefully. thanks alot.

NDpredator
04-22-2004, 03:58 AM
rider sign up is between 7:15 and 8:15 sunday morning with practice to follow. I'm not exactly sure where the track is at, but if you ask almost anywhere in sidney they will be able to tell you. I think it is off of cemetary road, whereever that is at. The name of the track is Rocky's Full Throttle MX park. Hope to see you there!!!!

Derrick
BSracing