PDA

View Full Version : Kind of Embarassing for our sport part2

markk
03-31-2004, 01:02 PM
Now everyone needs to keep there cool!
But i would have to agree with the opning thread of the other guys,
I was told ever since i was little that if i wanted somthing i had to get it or pay for it myself! With the exception of my first motorcycle, a late 70's xl75.
Now im riding a 99 400ex and every single penny i put into my quad has been from my Highschool job,(flipping burgers) And to buy the quad i worked full time doing drywall for a summer!
That makes a person respect there quad/motorcycle even more. And i have notice that when you ask somone about the quad, that is decked out they cant even tell u what they have on it, and thats becuase they dont care! Because they didn't put their time or money into it.
On my 400 i know every single bolt and wire on that thing, and I could tell you everything that i have done with it, and almost down to the penny with the money iv stuck im my machine.
I think that its ok if your parents buy you tricked out quads, It just sounds better if u keep that to yourself! And try not to sound smart!

xr50layke
03-31-2004, 01:10 PM
who cares

markk
03-31-2004, 01:11 PM
I dont care im just saying my opnion!

Sportrax10
03-31-2004, 01:13 PM
My parents paid for my 400ex, but I paid for all my mods. I know I didnt take care of it as well as my new 450r which I paid for all by myself...

MOFO
03-31-2004, 01:27 PM
as I said before, people need to keep their nose out of other peoples business. Period.

Tommy 17
03-31-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
as I said before, people need to keep their nose out of other peoples business. Period.

wow if people did this it might actually be a normal world today... no more of the b.s.... but it'll never happen...

ewalker302
03-31-2004, 01:34 PM
Let all get into his business for getting into other peoples business.

Business is good.

But seriously, why should you give a rats *** how somebody else got theit chit, its none of your business?? Are you crying b/c you are getting beat (outrun) or what?
Nobody said life was fair.

Suck it up & quit hatin.
:bandit:

Atreyu
03-31-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by xr50layke
who cares

:cool:

03-31-2004, 01:58 PM
My daddy bought my quad and every fuggin thing on it and Liked it...:blah: