PDA

View Full Version : Which Pipe for the Predator?

Thumperz4Life
03-31-2004, 11:17 AM
Just wondering if anybody knows which pipe for the predator makes the most HP. Ive looked around on the various websites, but not all of them post the numbers. Anybody with a predator have any suggestions? Thanks!

NDpredator
03-31-2004, 12:33 PM
I used to have a WB, but now i have an HMF and I LOVE IT!!!!!!

DERRICK
BSracing

RMX500
03-31-2004, 05:07 PM
Best gains, tallest price tag - LTE Dual

Great gains, excellent price, and best sound on any system - Alien DMC Dual

NDpredator
03-31-2004, 09:22 PM
hmmm...... The LTE duals don't make any more of a gain than the HMF or probably any pipe for that matter in my opinion. If it made such great gains they'd show a dyno for the pipe. Most pipes for the pred are very close in gains, it just comes down to what do you want to see on yours. The LRD, big-gun, hmf, wb, pro-circuit, etc... all make noticeable gains, it just comes to price and what look you desire. I got the HMF because i wanted a black powdercoated exhaust and they are always near the top in performance. But to be honest everything is close. Also you're wasting money in a full system for the pred as the factory headpipe is the best flowing available. Just get it coated from Jet-Hot and you're good to go.

Derrick
BSracing

Thumperz4Life
04-01-2004, 10:24 AM
Anybody know anything about the FMF titanium silencer. Does the same hold true for FMF as the others you mentioned?

NDpredator
04-01-2004, 12:30 PM
I haven't really heard anything about the FMF, sorry. If you go surf around on www.predatorowners.com you might find some info that you're looking for.

Derrick
BSracing

QuadJunkies
04-02-2004, 05:17 PM
I have a chart of the Trinity,but its an BMP, if your interested, I can email it to you???We love this pipe. The only bad part is..There service Sucks ***:grr: But we got the pipe in three days,and its VERY loud like a 105 DB I also have some nice shots of how it looks if you like me to post some..Just let me know.....;)

RMX500
04-02-2004, 05:25 PM
this trinity pipe sounds interesting. links?

QuadJunkies
04-02-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by RMX500
this trinity pipe sounds interesting. links? email me tntkkuna@msn.com and ill send you some info.......

QuadJunkies
04-02-2004, 06:14 PM
heres a pic I dug up of the Trinity on ours.......http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p78607de74f3cf9658ccaa4ffbaa0109f/fc0c20a0.jpg

QuadJunkies
04-02-2004, 06:15 PM
:blah: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/pd9fc24481ac55505848fc07ed5a08047/fc251749.jpg

RMX500
04-02-2004, 06:17 PM
what's the best slip-on I can get? Buying a new header is a waste of money.

QuadJunkies
04-02-2004, 06:28 PM
what's the best slip-on I can get? Buying a new header is a waste of money. if you dont want to spend the $$ for a Header then get a Pure Polaris or HPD

RMX500
04-02-2004, 06:37 PM
well I am sure there are better pipes than the Pure Polaris :confused:

I mean the predator already has such a high flow header it just seems to be a waste. it's not a matter of spending money, it's just a matter of spending it wisely. if you know what I mean.

QuadJunkies
04-02-2004, 06:40 PM

I mean the predator already has such a high flow header it just seems to be a waste. it's not a matter of spending money, it's just a matter of spending it wisely. if you know what I mean. I know EXACTLY what you mean....;) The Trinity head pipe is a little smaller than the stock(thats where alot of Co. made a mistake by making them too big .No gains even some losses actually) having a little smaller Head pipe actually helps it.:) You should ask the bunch over at predatorowners.com what they all like ,like I said...Everyone has there own preference....I have heard from a a relaible source that with a piston and the Vortex, the Yoshi was flat out Awesome, I was not impressed with the numbers for it in stock form but this pipe was rated very well with a few minor mods....Im sure whatever you chose will be good, they all seem to be pretty good.....

TroyLeePred03
04-08-2004, 05:43 PM

I mean the predator already has such a high flow header it just seems to be a waste. it's not a matter of spending money, it's just a matter of spending it wisely. if you know what I mean. then why would rath have run it for so long he ran it till just recently the past few months he runs a custom made carbon pro from them....no ones going to spend the $800 for that thing tho its outrageous to save 2 lbs theres exhausts that look just as trick without the price tag....the pure polaris shocked me on how good it was, i tried different discs, and i ended up with a turn down end cap they offer for racing...u can tune it for the way u ride...why is the pure polaris a waste? u obviously havent tried it out....if u went and tested all the exhausts and u were looking for the best bang for the buck the pure polaris is where its at i can hook u up brand new for around $210 shipped ill throw in some stickers and an assortment of main jets....an HMF is $229 for the bare aluminum, its around $30 more for the powedercoating...and u get suggested jetting or offered an optional jet kit for an extra $30-$40, and a couple stickers .....u said u wanted to save money im offering my best advice i have tried to get everything top grade for the predator and i work to pay for all of it, hipers, holeshots, ac pro-pegs, pappy is doing a lot of PC for me, my frame and subframe should be back begining of next week or maybe tomorow if im that lucky..lol ill have pics of it together asap