PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday SEVEN~!!!!

QuadJunkies
03-31-2004, 12:38 AM
Hope you had a good one!!!!! Did you get any goodies?????:blah: :cool:

seven
03-31-2004, 07:39 AM
Thanks, I am going to get new alpinestar tech 6 boots. Whats happening in your neighborhood? I saw Troys pred at Craigs house. I also think I have my 250R sold!

dirtmomma
03-31-2004, 07:49 AM
Happy Birthday Seven!!! Hey QJ you guys doing any racing now??:) Just wondering haven't seen/heard much of ya lately ;) OH you mean you DO have a life LOL :o j/p

QuadJunkies
03-31-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by seven
Thanks, I am going to get new alpinestar tech 6 boots. Whats happening in your neighborhood? I saw Troys pred at Craigs house. I also think I have my 250R sold! thats great news!!!:blah: not much I headed to OMC meeting tomorrow to see about us an MX season out there soon.PV track really ticked everyone off,(Im sure you have already heard it from Craig)Ill nev er promote there track again.....:grr:
Hey DM!!! I was thinkin about ya just last night actually!!!! No.No racing yet..My girls is getting her mini shipped off for a 110 stoker while were in between seasons:devil: He is tearin it to the bone(never done before so he is very nervous) she messed up her Axle and Rear Brake too jumping, so he has that to tackle this wk end,and she is getting some PC work done too....I start up again in Late Apr. or May and it goes until Sept. I may do MX and flattrack series if I can afford it......:o

seven
03-31-2004, 12:05 PM
Iheard through the grape vine that OMC took out most of there jumps on the summer track also! I think they are trying to lose members so they can move it by the dump without to much of a fight.

QuadJunkies
03-31-2004, 12:25 PM
Iheard through the grape vine that OMC took out most of there jumps on the summer track also! I think they are trying to lose members so they can move it by the dump without to much of a fight. So they STILL havent replaced the Table they took out???:huh Ill talk to them about it tomorrow.....

seven
03-31-2004, 12:31 PM
Dave Kleitzen said they removed all there jumps. I am thinking about renewing my membership but if they take out all the jumps whats the point.

QuadJunkies
03-31-2004, 12:48 PM
Dave Kleitzen said they removed all there jumps. I am thinking about renewing my membership but if they take out all the jumps whats the point. I sent an email to Terry,so Ill find out more soon...Last time we were out there,they still have some jumos, but the Table was taken out,they siad they were just chainging the track so that people didint get bored with it....I dont think there is any plans on moving the track anytime soon or they wouldnt have rebuilt our flattrack for us.....Im anxious to see how it looks when its done....