PDA

View Full Version : Lil miss QJ is getting some "Go fast"

QuadJunkies
03-31-2004, 12:00 AM
I can officially say now that my Daughter is FINALLY getting some GO FAST for here mini:blah: ..Shes getting a 110 stroker done:eek: I cant wait to see how the results will be........:D were shipping it off hopefully by the end of this week........while its getting motor mods, she is gonna get some PC on here swingarm and frame as well......Stinka got PC before I did!!!:o :p Still debating on AArms set up so when we decide she will get a set of Wroks to go with it as well.......

LT80
03-31-2004, 08:08 AM
110 kit? TRX90?
If your talking the Kasea, bigger isn't always better. ;)

QuadJunkies
03-31-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by LT80
110 kit? TRX90?
If your talking the Kasea, bigger isn't always better. ;) I never said bigger isnt always better but in this case I cant pass up the deal!!:blah: She will be much more comptetive than she was... This is something a little different I guess than whata Avail right now I think we are the first to have them do the work, He is doing some Dyno and some other testing so we will hopefully see some #'s soon,her motor is tired and needs a boost,this should do it.......:D

fastbikes
03-31-2004, 10:57 AM
:D Sweet!!! Her and Austin should have fun together this next year racing.

fastbikes
03-31-2004, 11:14 AM
Hopefully Austin's will be done next week, not sure though, they are waiting on some of his parts. Jason was doing Austin's head work and found a casting flaw. He said that there was a huge chunck of metal in the intake port which wasn't letting the air flow through it. Are you have Hetrick do her bike. :D Is Brandon going to have to wait know for her Kasea or will she get a bigger bike next year! Austin had a blast with Brandon last weekend. Oh if you are wanting to see your other monster truck video game let me know, I'll buy it from ya. Also I will give you guys a call tonight to give you the guys # who powder coated our Nova. Dan talk to him he said the min. charge was like 50.00.

QuadJunkies
03-31-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by fastbikes
Hopefully Austin's will be done next week, not sure though, they are waiting on some of his parts. Jason was doing Austin's head work and found a casting flaw. He said that there was a huge chunck of metal in the intake port which wasn't letting the air flow through it. Are you have Hetrick do her bike. :D Is Brandon going to have to wait know for her Kasea or will she get a bigger bike next year! Austin had a blast with Brandon last weekend. Oh if you are wanting to see your other monster truck video game let me know, I'll buy it from ya. Also I will give you guys a call tonight to give you the guys # who powder coated our Nova. Dan talk to him he said the min. charge was like 50.00. No, Im sending it to the same place you had Austins done...:D We just havnet had luck getting ahold of them the last few days...Thats good they found the Flaw in his mini!!!:eek2: Brandon has a ways to go until he can get a bigger quad and Kelseys fits it perfectly now, by nexy year she will be ready to step up and Brandon will take over hers:macho Otherwise, I would be sinking all this $$$ into it unless it got pleny of use from both kids.....Brandon will get a pipe thought for his this year.....

Woodsrider
03-31-2004, 07:10 PM
Cant wait to see the #'s Tina keep me posted.

Fastbikes I see you live in Middleton. I lived there as a kid Is there more than one stop light yet?:D

QuadJunkies
03-31-2004, 11:45 PM
anyone know where I could get a used KX 85/125 28mm Flatside Mikini(sp?) Carb from???

fastbikes
04-01-2004, 08:02 AM
Soggyrider, Nope still no stop light, but we have a taco bell and a subway soon, still the same town!!:D

dirtmomma
04-01-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
anyone know where I could get a used KX 85/125 28mm Flatside Mikini(sp?) Carb from???
same size as a stock blaster one?????? If that would work I think we still have our stocker I'm sure we'd sell ya!! LMK ;) interested to see how the kit your doing is gonna be, thats cool she's getting more power!! so are you guys FOR SURE NOT coming to goldendale?? I'm getting some hop ups too for the lil 300 :blah: should be here this week whooo hoo, putting in a stage 3 web cam,hardened rockers for now, also got a 81mm jug to go w/ that but probably not right away we'll have to see how the cam/rockers do since I just did my piston. I'm pretty excited about it, if I'm keepin it might as well hop her up a little LOL:devil:

QuadJunkies
04-01-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
same size as a stock blaster one?????? If that would work I think we still have our stocker I'm sure we'd sell ya!! LMK ;) interested to see how the kit your doing is gonna be, thats cool she's getting more power!! so are you guys FOR SURE NOT coming to goldendale?? I'm getting some hop ups too for the lil 300 :blah: should be here this week whooo hoo, putting in a stage 3 web cam,hardened rockers for now, also got a 81mm jug to go w/ that but probably not right away we'll have to see how the cam/rockers do since I just did my piston. I'm pretty excited about it, if I'm keepin it might as well hop her up a little LOL:devil: I dunno????? IS that the same Carb as the Blasster Has?That would be cool of you had one!!!!!!! Can you PM me a price???No, werenot coming for Race,Troy will never pass sound check and we will possibly be in our series by then too:( you will have to fill me in on how it goes!!!